How do I enroll my family members in our insurance benefits?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Mr. J, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Mr. J

Mr. J New Member

Going on 2 years part time UPS here in Oklahoma and I have my insurance cards and materials but have neglected to enroll my family members. How do I go about that? i'm very 'illiterate' in this area.
    One of my OMS's said to just go to and enroll my family but I don't see a place to do that there. Could someone hold my hand and walk me through it please...?.:disgusted:
    Or give me bump in the right direction?
    thanks in advance!
  2. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Is there a number on that insurance card? I think I'd call them. Maybe you can just do it by phone.
  3. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Call or get a hold of your HR rep they can help you.
  4. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

I bet if you call the union hall theres a person there that could help you. do you no the number? you are in the union? again another exzample of a one man hub i guess you work by yourself? and cant find a person to ask. ? what if a person on( this) sent you a answer and said no dice it cant be done would you belive that person and be on your way?
  5. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Really? Maybe, you could call Mommy.
  6. all the numbers you need are on . If your insurance is in the same contract mine is you will need to call 3 separate numbers . 1 for health , then dental , and finally vision . You will be asked on each number why your calling from a recording . Select enrollment , and then just follow the instructions . Have your employee ID # , your wife and or kids SS# and your own .