How hard is the seasonal helper job, really?

Gear

Parts on Order
I always install the incorrect seat belt with the jump seat. Its shorter, so basically anyone who is slightly over weight wont fit in it comfortably. I get write ups that say, "supervisor didn't fit in jump seat belt". I write, seatbelt operates normal, ok to drive.

They fit, its just uncomfortable. Lol

By The Book

I always install the incorrect seat belt with the jump seat. Its shorter, so basically anyone who is slightly over weight wont fit in it comfortably. I get write ups that say, "supervisor didn't fit in jump seat belt". I write, seatbelt operates normal, ok to drive.

They fit, its just uncomfortable. Lol
Is that kind of like when you put your t shirt or undershorts on backwards?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
No, I didn't disclose it. If I did nobody would hire me. I'm not sure if it would effect my performance or not. I lift things around the house just fine but it's not for 8 hours straight etc...

I need a mesh put in there, the doc says it's like Swiss cheese...but he won't do it untill I lose more weight. Said I'll just herniate it again at my current weight.
Sucks.

Drivers fail a DOT Physical if they are found to have a hernia. I have had several inguinal hernias, I was pulled off the road immediately. It's not a good idea to risk having your small intestines fall out of place.