How long have you worked for UPS?

How many years have you been employed by UPS?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 61 5.9%
  • 1 -2 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • 3 - 5 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • 6 - 7 years

Votes: 53 5.1%
  • 8 - 10 years

Votes: 87 8.3%
  • 11 - 15 years

Votes: 124 11.9%
  • 16 - 20 years

Votes: 146 14.0%
  • 21 - 25 years

Votes: 165 15.8%
  • 26 - 30 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • More than 30 years

Votes: 140 13.4%

• Total voters

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
28. 4 reload. toaster oven on wheels for 24.
"toaster oven on wheels", I like that. I have been cooking about the same amount of time, I'm about done. I have told a few people I drive a mobile steam room, its part of the UPS Health Plan.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
"toaster oven on wheels", I like that. I have been cooking about the same amount of time, I'm about done. I have told a few people I drive a mobile steam room, its part of the UPS Health Plan.
I call it a "Rain Forest", complete with birds and monkeys and stuff. I'm still par cooked, have quite awhile till I'm tender.

When they first started here they hired 4 people including me. This was at x-mass. My buddie was kept on after the season and I went to another little town and was living on a fishing boat. My buddie ran the P-400 out of gas as the gage never worked and was so sick of the company that he threw the key into the drink and walked home. This was 2 weeks after x-mass. The sup called a bar in the other town that I was at and low and behold I was there. He offered job to me and I said if there is a ticket at airport next day I would take it. There was and here I am today. Got off the plane at noon and had most of 2 days worth to del. Thaught that was a lot then but p-400. Now that would be a gimmie day.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
When they first started here they hired 4 people including me. This was at x-mass. My buddie was kept on after the season and I went to another little town and was living on a fishing boat. My buddie ran the P-400 out of gas as the gage never worked and was so sick of the company that he threw the key into the drink and walked home. This was 2 weeks after x-mass. The sup called a bar in the other town that I was at and low and behold I was there. He offered job to me and I said if there is a ticket at airport next day I would take it. There was and here I am today. Got off the plane at noon and had most of 2 days worth to del. Thaught that was a lot then but p-400. Now that would be a gimmie day.
Where exactly is, "here"?

same zip as "Clarksville" no kidding we get those fake training paks that were never supposed to end up in the system alll the time. They thaught when they set it up that that zip must be end of the world and no town could have it.