How long till Fred Z concedes???????????????

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh I'll be outta here. I have to anster the questions about the losers. I said a week after I'd be gone. I have so much more to do other places. I got what I wanted tonight though. Slander and a win. I'll be in touch with someone.
Can't wait until I get to show you how insignificant you are.
I've got hundreds of screenshots and some really interesting private messages you sent to me.
I'm sure your buddy Hall and other in your Ohio local will find real interesting buddy.
Bring it on ... who wants some Monkey Ass?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh I'll be outta here. I have to anster the questions about the losers. I said a week after I'd be gone. I have so much more to do other places. I got what I wanted tonight though. Slander and a win. I'll be in touch with someone.
Can't wait until I get to show you how insignificant you are.
I've got hundreds of screenshots and some really interesting private messages you sent to me.
I'm sure your buddy hall and other in your Ohio local will find real interesting buddy.
Bring it on ... who wants some Monkey Ass?
You do realize I save every PM you sent me and every picture.
Bring it on Big Bully Boy.
I'm ready for you.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_8613.JPG
The members from Canada are great union members and especially Teamsters
And in honor or my brothers and sisters in the west I'll wear this shirt under my teamsters shirt today.

For the east I hope the Patriots win the super bowl

LeadBelly

Banned
Like anything you ever said mattered?
What are you going to do, cry about it. Does this hurt you? Be like me, and get involved. Move up the chain. If not they be a victim. The things that have be n don't be to me by ups a heinous. I persevered and stayed the course. You stay angry I'm going to fight for the members.

haller

What are you going to do, cry about it. Does this hurt you? Be like me, and get involved. Move up the chain. If not they be a victim. The things that have be n don't be to me by ups a heinous. I persevered and stayed the course. You stay angry I'm going to fight for the members.

Just disappointed people were afraid of change.