How to get a copy of my contract

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by FlaccidEgo, Jun 12, 2015.

1. FlaccidEgo

FlaccidEgo Member

Just started as a preloader. My student loans company in the UK wants proof that I am employed in the form of my employment contract, but I have never been given one. Can anyone advise where I can get a copy of it today?

I know I can probably speak to HR on Monday but I really need to try and get it today if I can.

Thanks!

2. Number24

Number24 #24

3. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Teamsterd. Org> package division> 2018-2018 contract

4. FlaccidEgo

FlaccidEgo Member

5. upschuck

6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

No he means a contract that says he has a job. I guess this could pass as it but tech he's under a day to day contract for the first 30 days. All they should need is a pay stub I would think.

7. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

He needs proof of employment.
    Do you even work in the usa?

8. PrimeUPS

PrimeUPS Member

That is not your employment contract, per se, at least not in the sense that a bank or place for student loans is looking for. They want to know you are employed to know that you can pay them back. Look on UPSers, there is a 1-800 number for Employment Verification that they can use to verify that you have a job. The Teamsters contract will not have your signature on it. It is between the union and UPS, has nothing specifically to do with you for proof of employment.

9. FlaccidEgo

FlaccidEgo Member

They asked for 3 months of payslips and I've only had 1 so far but I can try that as well.

Yes I work in the USA.

10. upschuck

I just responded to the title, didn't read op. :)

11. MendozaJ

MendozaJ Active Member

There's no work contract. Show them your paycheck.

12. Scottyhawk

Scottyhawk What is it? A brown box. Duh

UPS work ID card