how to get my paycheck?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by kwdkool, Dec 26, 2007.

1. kwdkool

kwdkool New Member

i was a seasonal helper and i need to get my paycheck. should i drive to the hub or will they mail it to me. do you think my paycheck will be waiting for me on friday like everyone else. i already got one paycheck but that was when i was with my driver working. im not working anymore though. thanks in advance
  2. lovetokayak

lovetokayak Member

Just go in on Friday, they should have it for you.
  3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Gee, with the title of the thread, I thought you were going to tell all of us how to get your paycheck......thought maybe it was a contest..:happy2:
  4. maybrown

maybrown is not a woman

Go to the center to get your paycheck this Friday. You need to return the UPS uniform also. Don't forget to bring it with you!
  5. rod

rod retired and happy

And bring your own clothes with you otherwise you will look foolish driving home naked
  6. teamsterdan

teamsterdan Member

this is kinda interesting because besides the person starting it I've had several helpers asking me abt. where to turn in their uniforms, get their checks, etc. mostly I guess because I'm usually the one not yelling @ a gentleman was getting quite irate w/ one of the on cars.........I enjoyed watching that go down............can't wait till this all goes away next yr........:sick:
  7. the delivery boy

the delivery boy New Member

What will go away next year?
  8. amicold

amicold New Member

Funny, I handed my uniform in Christmas Eve to my driver, and no one told me how to get my check. I suppose I'll call tomorrow if it isn't in the mailbox, though they did mail my orientation pay to me.