How's the view???........

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Capacity. Is that a push button trans model? We're getting the newest model in to build up the fleet.

Mines about four years old and until recently was the newest one here.

View attachment 14139

Have snacks, will travel.
Whats with the Hostess pup ? I have seen a few out here in N.E and like we really need them ?? Our yard is full of pups we cant even get rid of !!!

Whats with the Hostess pup ? I have seen a few out here in N.E and like we really need them ?? Our yard is full of pups we cant even get rid of !!!

Word is we've exhausted the supply of 53' so now we're getting pups faster than we can break them apart. They're stacked like cordwood in the bottom of the yard.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Got anything for me?"

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1404842776.827427.jpg

soberups

Do you carry around a bag of mouse chow too?

In a way...yes.

These are sold as "guinea pig" treats but all they are is compressed alfalfa hay cubes so they also make great treats for goats and horses and llamas. I have yet to give treats to a mouse though.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1404937985.934646.jpg

soberups

New customer, they just moved in to their home, and I got to meet this pit bull for the first time ever. Apparently, the driver at her old home gave her treats because she hopped up into the truck like she owned it and politely sat and waited for her biscuit. I can deal with that.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1405018951.342308.jpg

texan

I agree, but as an all animal lover, he (Sober) is my hero in this area of postings.

Then call me Dr. Dolittle II also, as I am an all animal lover.

I have witnessed devoted cat feral lovers, in this area, for the feral cat
colony close to here.

They are so devoted they would die for the feral cats, but when some hear
of the raccoon's eating the cat food, they want to eradicate all the Raccoon's.

I appreciate all of HIS Creation here.

Am I so to the extreme, that a spider in my home, that alerts my beautiful
wife, that loves me, and cries out, Ah a spider!! That I do not immediately
correct this? No!! I do not negotiate with spiders. They must go ASAP.

But I love all of HIS Creation, and attempt to respect all.

The Possum, is a tough one for me. I cannot appreciate them.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Propeller was attached directly to the spinning cylinder crankcase and the crank stayed attached to the fuselage. No idea how this design came to be commonplace. So much rotating mass, plus the limitations mentioned by PT. Check out old WW1 films on the History Channel or something and you'll see.