How's the view???........

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
20160811_142918.jpg

In my rural route, i am driving on a narrow winding road to a 4-lane wide driveway with a lion statue on each side that probably cost more than my crappy uhaul truck.

this is considered a "farmhouse "???? ~20k sq feet, and they are on a 25 acre lot... i thinks they are more than a "tree farm "

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You are not understanding the question.

90° can feel different depending on the humidity. So when it feels like 90°, what is the humidity does that 90° feels like?
Well at 40% it feels like 91 so It would be just under 40%. Like I said it's a sliding scale.

40% humidity at 90 degrees is very different from 40% humidity at 105. So you can't just make the blanket statement that it's based off of a certain %.

upschuck

Say the heat index is 100°, which I can assure you is quite hot, and uncomfortable, but in AZ, and in dry heat, people say it isn't too bad, so that 100° heat index is not at "dry heat humidity", so it must be higher than that. What is that percentage of humidity it is measured at?

oldngray

nowhere special
Say the heat index is 100°, which I can assure you is quite hot, and uncomfortable, but in AZ, and in dry heat, people say it isn't too bad, so that 100° heat index is not at "dry heat humidity", so it must be higher than that. What is that percentage of humidity it is measured at?

It isn't that simple. Read previous posts. Heat index is not the same as the actual temperature is what I think you are missing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's different depending on the temperature.

Humidity is dew point compared to temp. So you can have a lower humidity but a higher dew point based on the temp.

I think what you actually want to know is what dew point is regular temp figured at.

upschuck

Well at 40% it feels like 91 so It would be just under 40%. Like I said it's a sliding scale.

40% humidity at 90 degrees is very different from 40% humidity at 105. So you can't just make the blanket statement that it's based off of a certain %.
So it is where x amount of water can be put in y amount of atmosphere?