I don't remember what time the sort starts on Monday. Who can I call?

mr_bennet

I don't have my supervisors new phone number so I can't call him is there any other department at the facility that I can call that can give me the info. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
mr bennett, if you posted the building location you work at, then maybe someone here could pm you a phone number. It was a workday today, so all buildings are open. If your supervisor didn't tell you different, then my guess would be your normal pre peak start time.

Cementups

Box Monkey
asian-ghostbusters.jpg

BigBrownSanta

FYI.

In the Korean language, the symbol for an "R" and an "L" are the same. The general rule is if the symbol is at the start of the word, then the sound is pronounced with an "L" sound. If the symbol is at the end of the word, then the sound is pronounced with an "R" sound.

There are a few other sounds that get flip-flopped, but they are more subtle and usually not noticed. K and G. P and B. CH and J. T and D.

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/korean.htm

We now conclude this PSA and are returning you to your regularly scheduled troll bashing/flame wars.:happy-very:

I don't have my supervisors new phone number so I can't call him is there any other department at the facility that I can call that can give me the info. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Over at the Cach the word on Tuesday was that the sunrise and day sorts were going to be combined. You may want to dig and see whats going on at your building. By the way it`s just referred to as simply "Jeff St"

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Mr Bennet, if you truly can't get ahold of anyone to get monday's start time, get there at least as early as the "nominal" start time (probably 5 PM, right?). But there's a really good chance it's even earlier than that (remember our customers will have been generating shipments fri, sat, and mon). You might want to try to get there by 4, just to be safe. Worst case, you've got plenty of time for coffee, and to get the phone #s for the future. Or there's the outside chance that any package drivers you see during the day might remember the # from their part-time days (if they worked pt @ Jeff).