I guess I hate dogs

oldngray

nowhere special
wiener attack.gif

LeadBelly

Banned
I love and respect all dogs. The key is to respect the dogs and their boundaries. They are all different. When in doubt, don't get out. Give said package to the clerk and have them call the customer. Tell them to contain their dogs. It's the law.

rod

Retired 22 years
I love and respect all dogs. The key is to respect the dogs and their boundaries. They are all different. When in doubt, don't get out. Give said package to the clerk and have them call the customer. Tell them to contain their dogs. It's the law.

Do you ask the dogs what their boundaries are first of just guess? Hell I've had dogs wag their tail and be friendly as hell until you turn around to head back to your truck. Then they turn all Cujo on you.

LeadBelly

Banned
Do you ask the dogs what their boundaries are first of just guess? Hell I've had dogs wag their tail and be friendly as hell until you turn around to head back to your truck. Then they turn all Cujo on you.
I'm a dog whisperer. I've always been real good with them. I've had several close calls, don't get me wrong. I just don't have fear. It's more of a respect thing. I can tell for the most part if the dog is going to be more than I can or want to deal with. Dogs sence and smell fear.