I love Danny Devito

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My caller ID popped up with a Washington DC phone number today, so I didn't answer it. I figured it was a political party begging for money. I listened to the voicemail later, it was Danny Devito. i didn't know that he was still alive, I always thought of him as being a nutcase.

My caller ID popped up with a Washington DC phone number today, so I didn't answer it. I figured it was a political party begging for money. I listened to the voicemail later, it was Danny Devito. i didn't know that he was still alive, I always thought of him as being a nutcase.
Good to know, I got a call from D.C. Too. I didn't answer either, told the wife it was the president.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia has had 11 seasons, and has a contract for three more. If he's a nutcase, he found the right show to be on. It's a great show if you haven't seen it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have never seen it, I don't pay much attention to TV shows. I remember him from "Taxi" a long time ago.

LeadBelly

Banned
He's alive and the teamsters love him and he loves the teamsters. He represents our brand well.