I need advice on 401K

Overpaid Union Thug

Currently I'm 5% invested in traditional 401K, looking to rollover into Roth 401K. My allocations are in the bright horizon 2035 fund. You all think I should stick with both 401Ks or rollover in the Roth? Thinking of jumping to at least 10%
Aren't the Bright Horizons the ones with higher fees? That was mentioned somewhere else on here.

The Driver

I drive.
I am throwing some into four different funds. Including the S&P 500. Just one doesn't seem safe.

Right now I'm:

40% S&P 500
20% S&P 400 Midcap
20% International
20% Bond Market

Roth 401(k)
15% contribution

I also started an Ameritrade account and am playing around with the app and website. Sometime in the future I might start speculating on individual stocks.

Overpaid Union Thug

Right now I'm:

40% S&P 500
20% S&P 400 Midcap
20% International
20% Bond Market

Roth 401(k)
15% contribution

I also started an Ameritrade account and am playing around with the app and website. Sometime in the future I might start speculating on individual stocks.
Mine is similar only I am split between the traditional and Roth.

By The Book

Hopefully everyone is raising their allocations with the sale the market is having now.
Seems like when The Dow closes down, so do the Asian markets.,and the reverse. I kind of feel making a move may be like catching a falling knife. I'm going to have to wait because I'm top heavy equities.