Ill say it again.

Jim Rockford

Attachments

• F71151E7-6302-40A4-AE23-D7874F8A13BE.jpeg
    F71151E7-6302-40A4-AE23-D7874F8A13BE.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 25

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Their, there, they're now....it will be alright.

Seriously though, you can say it again and again and again.
You can even stomp your feet and hold your breath until you turn blue.

....and it just simply won't make a bit of difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thebrownblob

Hold it up? Maybe, but it’s not changing. Whether you or I like it or not. The lawyers are involved.🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Rockford

Their, there, they're now....it will be alright.

Seriously though, you can say it again and again and again.
You can even stomp your feet and hold your breath until you turn blue.

....and it just simply won't make a bit of difference.

Attachments

• E455BB64-4CC1-4568-A55E-B289980C3D1D.jpeg
    E455BB64-4CC1-4568-A55E-B289980C3D1D.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 28

Bag_Tosser

I don't see the issue. Their is an acceptable word for a group of people. It flows better than constantly saying his/her.

Maybe you should take some remedial English courses. Might I suggest Hooked on Phonics?

Jim Rockford

I don't see the issue. Their is an acceptable word for a group of people. It flows better than constantly saying his/her.

Maybe you should take some remedial English courses. Might I suggest Hooked on Phonics?
I like this snarky pretension at pretending to miss the obvious. 10/10.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
In any decent sane society anyone who even hinted at this “gender binary “commie crapola would be interred in a turkish prison or ger a lifetime of hard labor on a lunal penal colony. We could absolutely hold this motherfukker up. Bud light fukkked around and found out.
So the full time employees won't go on strike to get more money for fellow part-time employees, but you just know that enough of them feel as strongly as you do about trannys that they will go on strike over it...... you are just a special kind of special aren't you.

Thebrownblob

Im gonna stomp by feet..hold my breath..kick the wife..insult the dog..and vote NO and NO and No. im never gonna put my stamp of approval on something blasphemous and demonic. Have fun with all that.
So the full time employees won't go on strike to get more money for fellow part-time employees, but you just know that enough of them feel as strongly as you do about trannys that they will go on strike over it...... you are just a special kind of special aren't you.
He feels strongly about it,
Im gonna stomp by feet..hold my breath..kick the wife..insult the dog..and vote NO and NO and No. im never gonna put my stamp of approval on something blasphemous and demonic. Have fun with all that.
I’m not mad at you bro, I’m just asking how far are you going to take it? You seem pretty passionate about it. Are you going to quit if it passes?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He strives to point his personal moral compass up that dark forbidden place he has created in all our backsides.

Why won't you acquiesce?

Bag_Tosser

In any decent sane society anyone who even hinted at this “gender binary “commie crapola would be interred in a turkish prison or ger a lifetime of hard labor on a lunal penal colony. We could absolutely hold this motherfukker up. Bud light fukkked around and found out.
You're over 800 years too late buddy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He feels strongly about it,

I’m not mad at you bro, I’m just asking how far are you going to take it? You seem pretty passionate about it. Are you going to quit if it passes?
How could he possibly work beside a bunch of morally bankrupt heretics?

I think he would have to quit.