Ill say it again.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
So you’re going to work for Marxist demonic company and corporation as well as union? Go along to get along, right Jim? Put your money where your mouth is Pal. Then I believe you.
I am, and I'm going to take as much of their money as I can get. Hell if dudes a Teamster he already belongs to a group that aligns with DSA and has the support of CPUSA. PAY ME!

Cowboy Mac

I was here for 97. Yes. Its a big deal. Voting on a contract that mentions the world being flat would be a non starter for me. Its already tainted with pseudoscience. Same deal. No flat earth. No they/them.im not pretending the sky is green for any earthly penance.
I think you’re reading way to much into it man. The words “they” or “them” are everywhere and have been used for a long time.

Instead of cancelling the words, why not continue to use them how they’re supposed to be used? In the context of our contract those words still make sense.

You don’t have to buy in to the woke definitions.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Good morning.
Morning
d70b05ba-da09-4534-b3b5-0635a8675b7b.png

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Y’all are going to give this man a heart attack.
He should know what it is since he goes back to atleast '97. This contract has to account for the demands of adult individuals who have different belief systems.. I don't play pretend, but who am I to tell another adult individual that they cant play either.

He should never go outside
View attachment 440606

We have a couple on the inside here. I tell them good morning.

I have a problem with people forcing their beliefs on me, so why would I ever try to force my beliefs on another?

Jim Rockford

He should know what it is since he goes back to atleast '97. This contract has to account for the demands of adult individuals who have different belief systems.. I don't play pretend, but who am I to tell another adult individual that they cant play either.

We have a couple on the inside here. I tell them good morning.

I have a problem with people forcing their beliefs on me, so why would I ever try to force my beliefs on another?
God. Not this “live and let live” “who am I to judge” horse:censored2:e. Theyre already forcing their beliefs. Male rapists are entering womens prisons…for the love of god.

Crosscutters

All woke crap should be mocked and scorned without mercy and does not belong in any serious bargaining agreement. Like it doesnt belong in sports or beer ads. Im not gonna be gaslit into thinking its no big deal. It absofukkinlutely is a big deal. Dont agree. Fine.still NO
I’m still trying to further out what woke actually is. Acceptance of things you don’t like?

Jim Rockford

I’m still trying to further out what woke actually is. Acceptance of things you don’t like?
Everyone knows what woke is. Its the disneyfication ..both figuratively and literally …of critical theory. I first encountered it in college in the mid 90’s . It started in Germany between ww 1 and 2 before its purveyors hopped on a boat for NY in the 30’s and became college professors.