Ill say it again.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
After initially getting it moving forward or backwards, only if you sit down to pee.
Thinking a straight 10 is actually worth a :censored2: is sissified too. Unless you are talking a Super 10, that was a fun transmission to bang through the gears.
I wish there was a Cool Ranch one so I could mog you
Screenshot_20230802-211430_Chrome.jpg

You got me. Im a hypocrite. Still a no to radical queer theory in my contract. I can live with that.
Agreed. I pay union dues for workplace issues. Not the current culture war bs. My unions job is to make sure ups isn’t taking advantage of its laborers. Corp doesn’t look at us any other way then laborers. So, why the woke gender queer theory crap? Why is it in the times of massive inflation they did more for queer theory then fighting lost buying power?

Jim Rockford

Agreed. I pay union dues for workplace issues. Not the current culture war bs. My unions job is to make sure ups isn’t taking advantage of its laborers. Corp doesn’t look at us any other way then laborers. So, why the woke gender queer theory crap? Why is it in the times of massive inflation they did more for queer theory then fighting lost buying power?
Agreed…though i’d take it a step further. Transgenderism is savage medical quackery that butchers human beings and rapes souls and belongs in the same class as the Tuskegee experiments and would make Dr Mengele blush. Its pure pseudoscience masquerading as some kinda civil rights struggle and should be totally banned for every creature worldwide. Any and every person or organization who gives aid and comfort or in anyway collaborated with this savage butchery should be rung up before an international tribunal.

Thebrownblob

Agreed…though i’d take it a step further. Transgenderism is savage medical quackery that butchers human beings and rapes souls and belongs in the same class as the Tuskegee experiments and would make Dr Mengele blush. Its pure pseudoscience masquerading as some kinda civil rights struggle and should be totally banned for every creature worldwide. Any and every person or organization who gives aid and comfort or in anyway collaborated with this savage butchery should be rung up before an international tribunal.
1691085019609.gif

After the contract passes with this language still in it. And you’re still working there, save me a spot in line for the tribunal.

Thebrownblob

Me : Gender identity is marxist queer theory and im voting NO.

You : “you re not going homeless and leading a million man march on the steps of UPS headquarters hypocrite”
You: changing he/ she to “they” is soul rapping, Marxist, pedophile, and satanic worshiping agenda.

Also, you: I will vote no. That’s good enough to assuage my guilt to the fact that somehow, I believe all these things, but I can still work there and get paid by the evil Marxists pedophiles and satanic company and Union even though I said, anyone who gives them aid, should be brought up in a tribunal.

Me. I think the whole thing is stupid. And these changes were made because of lawyers and the responsibility of those in charge to shield an organization from frivolous lawsuits. It’s not a statement of faith.

If I believed all the things you said about that little word change, there’s no way I could work for this company or in this union because I have morals. I could not work here because I’m not a money whore. You have no justification for working here after the things you said, other than being willing to allow those things to happen for money. But it makes sense because you still work here now and I’m surprised you’re even able to look at your check online while the company was virtue signaling about pride month. You’re quite the evil fighter Jim.😂😂

Jim Rockford

You: changing he/ she to “they” is soul rapping, Marxist, pedophile, and satanic worshiping agenda.

Also, you: I will vote no. That’s good enough to assuage my guilt to the fact that somehow, I believe all these things, but I can still work there and get paid by the evil Marxists pedophiles and satanic company and Union even though I said, anyone who gives them aid, should be brought up in a tribunal.

Me. I think the whole thing is stupid. And these changes were made because of lawyers and the responsibility of those in charge to shield an organization from frivolous lawsuits. It’s not a statement of faith.

If I believed all the things you said about that little word change, there’s no way I could work for this company or in this union because I have morals. I could not work here because I’m not a money whore. You have no justification for working here after the things you said, other than being willing to allow those things to happen for money. But it makes sense because you still work here now and I’m surprised you’re even able to look at your check online while the company was virtue signaling about pride month. You’re quite the evil fighter Jim.😂😂
Vote no on marxist pedo bigfoot aliens

Jim Rockford

I think we all know where you stand on this language. Move on.

Me: "Hey IBT.... we have a NO vote here."

IBT: "Ok."
Fair enough. Brown blob has some kind of hard on because of of my stance on this issue for reasons that are undetermined. So ive just been repeating my stance in response. I think a 4 year pay freeze is pretty demonic too..im not sure if blob thinks i have to “love it or leave it” over that issue too.