Income at Home Ad.

klein

Für Meno :)
If you had no pennies like Canada soon, it would be $6.45 :)
We have a Little Ceaser pizza here that has walk ins (ready to go pizzas) for $5.00 every day for a medium pepperoni pizza (with our 5% GST it's $5.25)

You don't have call centers in NY State ? Those are mostly secondary services.

For getting service on a computer, maybe. For ordering our food, no.

I know it's a tough concept but here it is.

America:

Food place: Hello, Vinny's crappy New York style folding pizza.

Customer: I'd like to order a pepperoni pizza. Do you have that awesome Chicago deep dish style?

Food place: No just the crappy folding style.

Customer: Ok, I'll take a large.

Food place: It will be ready in 15 minutes. (yo, Vinny make a large pepperoni)

Canada:

maroon: Heshllo..............Greet cushtomer warmly. Try and sound cheerful and knowl.....knowl.....uh, smart. Also, don't read these instructions to the customer out loud.

Customer: Hello, hello? Is there someone there? I want to order a pizza.

maroon: Hold on. I'm reading what to sshay.

Customer: Look, I'm in a hurry. I just want to order a pizza.

maroon: Ok. Take cusshtomers order. Again, don't read these instructions out loud.

Customer: I would like a pepperoni pizza, large. Ok, is that too hard?

maroon: Ok...........peprinoni, no. (back spaces his typing) peeprinoniy, no. (backspaces again) How do you spell pepperoni? Why not just order a cheese? I can spell that.

Customer: Is this some kind of joke? Did I get the mental hospital by mistake?

maroon: No, you got the right place. It's the Canada Pizza, Kleen's hot dogs, Cuba-Mexico board of tourism,Car Repair for Idiots, Discount Travel, Missing children in Third World countries, Milk producers of Canada, AAA of Edmonton Emergency Fell of the Wagon, Hotline.

Customer: Nevermind. I'll just go pick up some poutine.

menotyou

bella amicizia
For getting service on a computer, maybe. For ordering our food, no.

I know it's a tough concept but here it is.

America:

Food place: Hello, Vinny's famously fantastic New York style folding pizza.

Customer: I'd like to order a pepperoni pizza. Do you have that cheesy Chicago deep dish style?

Food place: No just the award-winning folding style.

Customer: Ok, I'll take a large.

Food place: It will be ready in 15 minutes. (yo, Vinny make a large pepperoni)

Customer: Do you, also, have some poutine?

Thanks, Cach. :bigsmile2:

klein

Für Meno :)
If you ever ordered online - you don't need to type anything, but only thier addy.
They have check boxes for extra toppings or cheese.

It's pretty simple.
And I would answer with : " Pizza 73, may I take your order please" ? And the pizza list would be right infront of me, if they had little knowledge of the menu.
I would also think that they audit you every now and then (listening in), and if you screw up too much, your fired.
But, how hard can it be ?

Pizza73 is huge here, and people in general would know what they want. But, if not, it's not a problem with the menu on the screen right infront of anyone.

Anyways, I was talking about a legitimate online work at home job, and this is 1 of them.
No, you won't make a fortune, maybe a nice little side income, and that's about it.

KFC sells and delivers poutine. All one phone number for all locations, too.

KFC poutine :

kfcpoutine2.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, most young people do have a smart phone and access to the internet at all times, while their parents pay for them (like you do). I like the insult buried in your rambling.
After that, and they are on their own, it becomes almsot (but you still manage to look like an idiot in your insult by spelling incorrectly as usual) unafordable, and they just text. Uh, a phone is required to text.
Sofar, you can't text in a pizza order yet, well, I suppose if you knew the owner well, and he checks his text messages constantly.

You can call, text, and send it through their free smart phone app. And we don't need to know the owner. Open mouth insert Canadian pizza flavored foot.

Dave, you should have caught him on that one.

If you ever ordered online - you don't need to tupe anything, but only thier addy.
They have check boxes for extra toppings or cheese.

It's pretty simple.
And I would answer with : " Pizza 73, may I take your order please" ? And the pizza list would be right infront of me, if they had little knowledge of the menu.
I would also think that they audit you every now and then (listening in), and if you screw up too much, your fired.
But, how hard can it be ?

About as hard as it would be for you to do it sober.

P

pickup

I come back , surprised that six pages of responses were generated in response to my thread and all I got to say "What the hell happened"?

P

pickup

I come back , surprised that six pages of responses were generated in response to my thread and all I got to say "What the hell happened"?

Okay I see what happened, this is a spill over from a fight that started in another thread.