Indeed job offer Ground 140.00 a day no benefits

zeev

Just got an offer on my Indeed because I used to work at FedEx, available positions 10x, this is in a major metro area. Fast Freddy needs a contractor solution.

Brownwind

Just got an offer on my Indeed because I used to work at FedEx, available positions 10x, this is in a major metro area. Fast Freddy needs a contractor solution.
I work preload starting at 6.am and make more than that before I leave the building.

BoxDriver

When Express was still putting out ads in my area last year, starting pay was $18.xx. At 8 hours that’s about $150/day, so pretty much the same. Of course now the Express guys will say “but we get benefits”, yet then in another thread complain complain about how crappy those same benefits are.

yadig

When Express was still putting out ads in my area last year, starting pay was $18.xx. At 8 hours that’s about $150/day, so pretty much the same. Of course now the Express guys will say “but we get benefits”, yet then in another thread complain complain about how crappy those same benefits are.
Depends on the area, every market is different

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Express was able to lower its payscale BECAUSE of Ground, and the dimwits there who accepted that payrate.

Meat

Express was able to lower its payscale BECAUSE of Ground, and the dimwits there who accepted that payrate.
Do you realize that 30 percent of the economy (perhaps more) is comprised of low-income jobs?

Instead of constantly denigrating others, perhaps you should just appreciate the lower-mid-level career that you achieved, and have more compassion for those less fortunate.

BoxDriver

Amazon starts about $18 in my area right now. I’ve seen very few step vans here either, which gets higher pay. Not a single Rivian either, which from what I saw on a you tube video is because the newbie’s keep messing them up and getting them grounded, which parts are expensive for and probably harder to get.

dudebro

I don't know how they compete....
1685729441401.png