Indeed job offer Ground 140.00 a day no benefits

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Lose more money in training than it would cost to pay an extra $25/day in wages.
I don't understand why companies don't realize that by now.
Pay the people. Pay them well. They work for the money. They will stay if it's right.
You (the company) will make more money by paying your employees more money.

It will be fine

I don't understand why companies don't realize that by now.
Pay the people. Pay them well. They work for the money. They will stay if it's right.
You (the company) will make more money by paying your employees more money.
In this case, Ground contractors don’t necessarily benefit from the success of FedEx. More shippers, higher density in your route area decreases the rates we get paid. If they can get the work done with constant turnover low wage workers they generate the same revenue.

BrownFlush

In this case, Ground contractors don’t necessarily benefit from the success of FedEx. More shippers, higher density in your route area decreases the rates we get paid. If they can get the work done with constant turnover low wage workers they generate the same revenue.
Are you about out of "low wage earners?"Or, people who learn the hard way that it's being broke off in them and quit.
How many people will Fedx go through before they step up? Looks like until there is no one left to fool. I think it's getting close.

It will be fine

Are you about out of "low wage earners?"Or, people who learn the hard way that it's being broke off in them and quit.
How many people will Fedx go through before they step up? Looks like until there is no one left to fool. I think it's getting close.
I think you’re overestimating the population. There’s a new generation of poorly educated, low ambition workers needing work every year.

It will be fine

fixed it for you
Is it really exploitation if it’s the best job they can get? Nobody is forcing them to take the job, they wouldn’t take it if they could find better pay somewhere else. I don’t really understand these arguments. It’s a free labor market, if the contractor advertising $140/day can’t get workers he’ll have to raise his starting wage. That’s how markets work.

BrownFlush

Is it really exploitation if it’s the best job they can get? Nobody is forcing them to take the job, they wouldn’t take it if they could find better pay somewhere else. I don’t really understand these arguments. It’s a free labor market, if the contractor advertising $140/day can’t get workers he’ll have to raise his starting wage. That’s how markets work.
Is it really a job if you don't earn a living?
1685735616160.png

It will be fine

Is it really a job if you don't earn a living?
View attachment 431366
Believe it or not but many people don’t find an entry level job and expect it to provide for them their entire life. I can’t count how many drivers I’ve had that are also going to some type of school while working for me. CDLs, HVAC, electrician, welding etc. It’s great, we can often work with their school schedules and wish them well when they graduate and find better jobs.

BrownFlush

Believe it or not but many people don’t find an entry level job and expect it to provide for them their entire life. I can’t count how many drivers I’ve had that are also going to some type of school while working for me. CDLs, HVAC, electrician, welding etc. It’s great, we can often work with their school schedules and wish them well when they graduate and find better jobs.
Why is a driving job at fedX not considered a job that would provide one with such a life as a welder, electrician, etc.?

zeev

Also the ad said overtime I think that means you will work overtime not be paid overtime. Also a 401k at 140.00 a day I’m sure the contributions will be huge . No word on how much you can make delivering egg rolls and pizza.

yadig

This sounds like a great idea and customer service will be top notch!

BrownFlush

My 22 year old son started out making 34 an hour will make 200 grand in 5 years. That’s how these kids roll now a days
My oldest son got hooked up with the Marcellus a year or so before Trump got in. He made $1000.00 a day. Made over a million in 5 years. Biden swore in. All good things must end.
I can't get him to do anything. I guess he doesn't have to.