Interesting insights on Ground.

zeev

Since Ground is going to take over all deliveries eventually kinda of a big thing. it is kind of long though.

bacha29

If ground takes everything , I guarantee FedEx is finished. Fact , nothing to debate
Talked to a couple of managers at the FXG terminal I was at. They tell me that the projected new dispatch times when that station takes over Express are totally outside the realm of reality and will be impossible to sustain. A 20 year contractor had recently quit and they have serious concerns bordering on flat out doubt regarding the survival of those who remain.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Talked to a couple of managers at the FXG terminal I was at. They tell me that the projected new dispatch times when that station takes over Express are totally outside the realm of reality and will be impossible to sustain. A 20 year contractor had recently quit and they have serious concerns bordering on flat out doubt regarding the survival of those who remain.
What a coincidence, me too!
SMH

Gone fishin

It’s impossible. You can’t maintain service with constant turnover and if you don’t want to do the 1030 service and other commitments, UPS will eat you. It’s unbelievable the stupidity of people who pretend to know the business

FedupExpress

It’s impossible. You can’t maintain service with constant turnover and if you don’t want to do the 1030 service and other commitments, UPS will eat you. It’s unbelievable the stupidity of people who pretend to know the business
I believe self destruction was the plan all along.

zeev

No it was a bunch of contractors looking to join Spencer Patton on the sidelines, time to leave the FedEx scam business.