Interesting insights on Ground.

yadig

Says the guy whose lips are still attached to that FedEx teat and may have a rude awakening if the market rumors turn out to be true.
Lol. I’m in great shape financially and with a cdl I’ll have another job before I get home. IT’s people like you who are gonna get the purple promise!🍆 What company is gonna hire a guy like you? A guy who already knows everything! I’m definitely sucking on the teat and I’m gonna milk them for all that I can!

Hot Carl

I'm curious to know if they're already botching the merger anywhere else like they are in my area. All the Express guys on my route are gone, and the hearing aid clinic on my route is getting pissed because the stuff they ship out with them is really starting to pile up. Granted, that kind of stuff was already happening before, but it's been a while since anyone's shown up now. And to add insult to injury, they sealed up the Dropbox next door for good. I'm getting ready to hand them my sales reps info.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Lol. I’m in great shape financially and with a cdl I’ll have another job before I get home. IT’s people like you who are gonna get the purple promise!🍆 What company is gonna hire a guy like you? A guy who already knows everything! I’m definitely sucking on the teat and I’m gonna milk them for all that I can!
Degree, experience. Going to be hard to find a job for sure!

Got to love a guy who has an answer for everything accusing someone of being a knowitall.

MAKAVELI

I'm curious to know if they're already botching the merger anywhere else like they are in my area. All the Express guys on my route are gone, and the hearing aid clinic on my route is getting pissed because the stuff they ship out with them is really starting to pile up. Granted, that kind of stuff was already happening before, but it's been a while since anyone's shown up now. And to add insult to injury, they sealed up the Dropbox next door for good. I'm getting ready to hand them my sales reps info.
Funny you should ask.

bbsam

Staff member
From what I can tell, Pittsburgh and Memphis don’t really care about the network issues at all. As long as the stock prices stay high, they’re all in. Raj has been hailed as a logistics mastermind.

Mateo

We were told today that network 2.0 is finished because it’s not working so well. Network 3.0 is now in the works. Whatever that means. This was said after a large number of employees resigned so it’s possibly an attempt to not lose any more before peak.

Gone fishin

We were told today that network 2.0 is finished because it’s not working so well. Network 3.0 is now in the works. Whatever that means. This was said after a large number of employees resigned so it’s possibly an attempt to not lose any more before peak.
We have the middle of the pack employees finding new jobs , we’ve hired a lot of new people. Fedex knows this can’t work , I think they’ll stop merging and tell the public we tried and failed. No more than a money grab

Gone fishin

I think something they didn’t see coming was the UPS contract , UPS will have to raise rates to keep up with labor wages significantly. Fedex stands to gain a lot of business staying right below them. That said, this merger or lack of , has to produce good service.
The play is there if they just think bigger

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think something they didn’t see coming was the UPS contract , UPS will have to raise rates to keep up with labor wages significantly. Fedex stands to gain a lot of business staying right below them. That said, this merger or lack of , has to produce good service.
The play is there if they just think bigger
UPS still has a higher standard.