Interesting insights on Ground.

bacha29

Except this is back breaking labor, you might as well get into construction and a union if you desire to break your back.

I've only been in a few years and I am getting out asap.
Spot on man. The job is a joint killer. There are people like Dano who believe that the good of the nation requires a servant class. A class of people who will spend their entire lives in one of servitude to the elites. You know, the ones that tell you how they had to work for their inheritance.
But when they reach the point of their lives in service to their masters when they can no longer physically do so....what is to become of them?

That is a question that at least to this point Dano has refused to answer.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Both can occur simultaneously.
For years, the usual gang of idiots have screamed that ops managers somehow are both worked to death but also don't do anything and it's the easiest job in the company and they all go play golf by noon. Both can't be true.

I need them to come to a consensus.

FedupExpress

For years, the usual gang of idiots have screamed that ops managers somehow are both worked to death but also don't do anything and it's the easiest job in the company and they all go play golf by noon. Both can't be true.

From what I heard, it's mostly a babysitting job😂

yadig

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@MAKAVELI
How ya doin'?
1697566470245.png