Its simple

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You guys are assuming that just because workers in RTW states are not forced to join the Union they won't. The majority of workers see the value of joining the Union and line up to join. The only exception would be a few right wing wackos who take the Union pay and benefits and then go vote (maybe vote) for republicans who want to take away their benefits.
What benefits do republicans want to take away?
Smurf just pointed out union membership is INCREASING in RTW states and declining in non-RTW states.
Seems like the Republicans are doing more than democrats to help the union grow.

Atomic_Smurf

Real brownoser and atomic smurf, you have embarrassed union members by posting your nonsense.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I've spanked your bottom RC. You've not been able to produce a single victim of RTW after numerous challenges. Not a single one. You have nothing to counter the fact that jobs are growing faster, incomes are increasing at a quicker pace & union membership has risen more in RTW states. Embarrassing you & a few other misinformed union members here has not only been easy but has been great fun, as each one that steps forward to hurl insults & the lefts lies quickly tuck your tails & run away when confronted with the facts.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Real brownoser and atomic smurf, you have embarrassed union members by posting your nonsense.

Sent using BrownCafe App
That's your OPINION. Not a fact. Too bad you choose to post personal attacks instead of posting facts to back up your point of view, like I suggested to you earlier.

Ron Carey lives on

You wants some facts, Check out the Warren Co. Judge Exucative trying to make a single county in a non RTW state Ky ( my state) and the home of the largest teamster local in the country local 89) RTW for less. Of course Gov Breshear, Sec of State Alison Grimes will shut them down. We don't want RTW jobs for 10.50 an hour

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

In your opinion Smurf, you have spanked my butt, but I know I have exposed you as a dishonest puppet who would argue with a opossum over yor RTW beliefs. That all they are YOUR BELIEFS. You are a disgrace to organized labor and the people who died for your rights

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

You are a taker Smurf, you benefit from others sacrifices. Expecting others to bargain for your future. Keep soaking up those benefits buddy and annual raises little smurf, we will keep you in the middle class. Or get the heck of our Union, and go for your dream of fetching coffee for the Koch bros and Scott Walker

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

You wants some facts, Check out the Warren Co. Judge Exucative trying to make a single county in a non RTW state Ky ( my state) and the home of the largest teamster local in the country local 89) RTW for less. Of course Gov Breshear, Sec of State Alison Grimes will shut them down. We don't want RTW jobs for 10.50 an hour

Sent using BrownCafe App
That's more than the Teamster negotiated starting wage at UPS.

Atomic_Smurf

In your opinion Smurf, you have spanked my butt, but I know I have exposed you as a dishonest puppet who would argue with a opossum over yor RTW beliefs. That all they are YOUR BELIEFS. You are a disgrace to organized labor and the people who died for your rights

Sent using BrownCafe App
My "beliefs" can be fact checked with the US department of labor statistics.

Atomic_Smurf

You are a taker Smurf, you benefit from others sacrifices. Expecting others to bargain for your future. Keep soaking up those benefits buddy and annual raises little smurf, we will keep you in the middle class. Or get the heck of our Union, and go for your dream of fetching coffee for the Koch bros and Scott Walker

Sent using BrownCafe App
My union gets paid to bargain on my behalf & they haven't been doing a very good job of it lately. We pay too much to have concessionary contracts forced through by our own union.

Atomic_Smurf

Http:/teamsters.org/news/2014/12 anti-union-backers-rev-rtw-legislation-efforts

Sent using BrownCafe App
What makes them "anti-union" other than their support of a RTW law? It is a circular argument of misinformation, ignorance & fabricated hysteria. This is the kind if propaganda that drives idiots like yourself certifiably insane while our own union cuts deals with Democrats to rob workers of their earned healthcare benefits behind closed doors.

Ron Carey lives on

I have an Opinion that RTW is bad for Organized Labor. I have an opinion that the ACA is bad for Organized Labor. I have opinion that free but not fair trade is bad for organized labor. I have an opinion that the FMLA,NLRB are good for Organized Labor. The right to strike to organize should never be interfered with in my opinion. Happy

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

In my opinion, prevailing wage, overtime after 8 hours, the 40 hour week, paid vacations, time a half and double time on holidays and seventh days is good for the middle class. In my opinion more Republicans want to take fought for rights the Democrats. In my opinion I wish their was a Labor Party candidate on the national level. In my opinion you are a nincapoop

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

In my opinion your " take your ball and go home" attitude is a divisive tool that big bus. laughs their :censored2: of aboit behind closed doors. Im not happy with my current IBT leadership, bit I don't give up. Im not happy with my government' s decisions to target middle class but I don't move to Canada, I don't quit on what I believe in

Sent using BrownCafe App

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You were doing great till half way through. Only one piece of recent legislation has robbed workers of their benefits. Can you tell us what it is? Here's a hint, it was rammed through without one republican vote. ??? We'll accept a correct answer as a retraction of the last half of your last statement.
OMG Smurf, I have never encountered a more ignorant :censored2: than yourself. The ACA did not "rob" anyone of anything. The Repugs and their backers, (Koch's and Wall Street) hate the ACA because it mandates that 85% of income MUST go to direct patient care. Gone are the days of denying claims just because they want to make more money that quarter. Gone are the days of every claim that comes in the last week of each month automatically being thrown away. Gone are the days of insurance companies keeping 50% of the premiums while people in their plans DIED as a direct result of those companies denying life saving care! Gona are the days of $20,000 deductables with $20,000 dollar annual caps! The rise in insurance costs since the ACA was enacted have been less than 1/2 it's historical norm. That is the bottom line!

RTW states gaining union membership has less to do with RTW than it does with coming out of a recession, (created solely by REPUGS!) and which economies have grown the fastest since.

If you are a union brother I cry for you and your lack of being able to add 2+2 and coming up with 4. You do a GRAVE dis-service to UPS workers!

10 point

I have an Opinion that RTW is bad for Organized Labor. I have an opinion that the ACA is bad for Organized Labor. I have opinion that free but not fair trade is bad for organized labor. I have an opinion that the FMLA,NLRB are good for Organized Labor. The right to strike to organize should never be interfered with in my opinion. Happy

Sent using BrownCafe App
FMLA? That's a good (and federally protected) right for every American worker.

Atomic_Smurf

OMG Smurf, I have never encountered a more ignorant ass than yourself. The ACA did not "rob" anyone of anything. The Repugs and their backers, (Koch's and Wall Street) hate the ACA because it mandates that 85% of income MUST go to direct patient care. Gone are the days of denying claims just because they want to make more money that quarter. Gone are the days of every claim that comes in the last week of each month automatically being thrown away. Gone are the days of insurance companies keeping 50% of the premiums while people in their plans DIED as a direct result of those companies denying life saving care! Gona are the days of $20,000 deductables with $20,000 dollar annual caps! The rise in insurance costs since the ACA was enacted have been less than 1/2 it's historical norm. That is the bottom line!
Oh we have a live one here! Haven't seen anyone dumb enough to defend the ACA here for some time then here you are with your 2009 talking points. In case you missed it in the news millions of working class Americans have had their plans canceled as a result of healthcare reform only to be mandated to replace the plans they liked with something twice the price. Millions more have been forced into an inferior plan at an artificially inflated cost many of them union members. Gone are the days of providing something better for our families as the ACA insures that the fruits of our labor will be consumed collectively.

Atomic_Smurf

RTW states gaining union membership has less to do with RTW than it does with coming out of a recession, (created solely by REPUGS!) and which economies have grown the fastest since.
Yes, RTW states economies are growing faster as has union membership in those states. That's a far cry from the dire predictions of the anti-rtw hysteria crowd.