Jokes

moreluck

golden ticket member
A nervous passenger decided to purchase flight insurance at the ticket counter. She had some time before the flights departure, so she stopped in a Chinese restaurant in the concourse. She started to shake as she read her fortune cookie: “today’s investment will pay big dividends!”

moreluck

golden ticket member
My wife asked me to buy ORGANIC vegetables from the market. I went and looked around and couldn't find any.
So I grabbed an old, tired looking employee and said, "These vegetables are for my wife. Have they been sprayed with any poisonous chemicals?"
"The produce guy looked at me and said, "No. You'll have to do that yourself."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you hear the one about the bored housewife from the lily white gated community who spends all day on an anonymous Internet chat forum created for employees of a company for which she never worked a day in her life?

No, it's not funny. It's actually quite pathetic.

Did you hear the one about the bored housewife from the lily white gated community who spends all day on an anonymous Internet chat forum created for employees of a company for which she never worked a day in her life?

What is pathetic is your constant attacks on other members. You should be banned, Troll or at least locked out of some more threads.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Pathetic is in the eyes of the beholder. Lily-white ??? That's racist !!
How did I buy a truck the other day if I'm on here ALL DAY ????? I spent hours and hours in Cerritos. This machine may be logged on all day, but I'm not in front of it.....now the TV is a different story.
I don't leave the house with electronic gizmos........but I'm sure you do. Phone ?? Go to work.......

moreluck

golden ticket member
Top 10 Signs That It Is Time to Join E-Mailers Anonymous

10) You wake up at 3 am to go to the bathroom, and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
9) Your firstborn is named Dotcom.
8) You turn off your modem and are suddenly filled with a feeling of emptiness, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
7) You spend half of a plane trip with your laptop on your lap, and your child in the overhead compartment.
6) You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
5) You find yourself typing ''com'' after every period.com.
4) You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
3) You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
2) You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
1) Immediately after reading this list, you e-mail it to someone.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A thin girl
I met a beautiful girl last night, but she was rather thin. I mean this is a skinny girl. You never saw anybody so thin. She turned sideways you didn’t see her. I took her to a restaurant and the maître'd said to me, 'Can I check your umbrella?'

Mel Brooks
(maybe someone will tell Mel that he's not funny)