Jokes

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Same thing happened when I first moved to CA. We always bought Charmin T.P.......went to the store and the package of Charmin was all in Spanish. We've been using quilted Northern since .

The product, which you had used for years, had not changed------the only thing that changed was the wording on the package----yet you felt compelled to change brands. What if it were something as simple as the product being sent to the wrong store?

The product, which you had used for years, had not changed------the only thing that changed was the wording on the package----yet you felt compelled to change brands. What if it were something as simple as the product being sent to the wrong store?

I agree with Moreluck on this one. Its a big slap in the face........As a matter of fact a down right insult to the American consumer! This is the same reason I cancelled my Teamster Master card. They promised customer service would be U.S. based. Then they started out sourcing it ,over seas. I NO LONGER DEAL WITH THEM!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We still live in the United States? or did Mexico buy us out?
Back when I lived in Miami for awhile....you couldn't walk into a walmart or grocery store and ask an employee for assistance....because 9 times out of 10....they only spoke spanish! I actually had people say to me, you're in Miami...you need to learn spanish. Ummm...we're still in America....why don't you learn some English??

Back when I lived in Miami for awhile....you couldn't walk into a walmart or grocery store and ask an employee for assistance....because 9 times out of 10....they only spoke spanish! I actually had people say to me, you're in Miami...you need to learn spanish. Ummm...we're still in America....why don't you learn some English??
They kicked you out of Miami too??.......lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bitchcraft: The art of pissing people off while smiling sweetly.

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

If a man says he will fix it, he will. There is no need to remind him every 6 months.

Dads against daughters dating - shoot the first one and the word will spread.

No one ever suspects the short ones.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of course I'm not perfect, there's a crack in my ass !

I wouldn't need to manage my anger if people would learn to manage their stupidity.

No, I didn't fart. My butt just blew you a kiss.

Winning isn't everything. It's just what I do.

Thank goodness football season is back ! I was worried I was going to run out of reasons to drink o nMondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have a deep meaningful relationship.........with chocolate !

It's just another RED CUP weekend !

It's not a mustache, it's a flavor savor.

I used to demand respect.....Now I demand a senior discount.

I'm not lazy.....I'm cat-like.

I just lived through an entire day of stupid.

:tantrumsmiley:

moreluck

golden ticket member
So Albertson's is the wrong store? Ralphs is the wrong store? How are you gonna read the directions on the T.P. pack, if you don't speak Spanish ??? I'm bilingual......I speak English and dog.

Quilted Northern is a much more superior product to Charmin........how would I have ever learned that if I hadn't changed brands??? Tight sphincter makes you immovable ..........

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me.

I can't talk now.....the squirrels are watching.

Scars are like tattoos with better stories.

What if Schrodinger's cat was a zombie ?

The last time I reached for the stars, I pulled a muscle.

I'd explain it to you, but I'm out of puppets and crayons.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So Albertson's is the wrong store? Ralphs is the wrong store? How are you gonna read the directions on the T.P. pack, if you don't speak Spanish ??? I'm bilingual......I speak English and dog.

Quilted Northern is a much more superior product to Charmin........how would I have ever learned that if I hadn't changed brands??? Tight sphincter makes you immovable ..........

You know exactly what I meant by wrong store.

QN is made by GP in my home town.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I haven't a clue what you mean.....no one does.

Wrong store made me think of 99 Cent Store. I only have 2 grocery stores. I only buy T.P. at either of those stores....whoever has the sale.

It's either at Ralphs or at Albertsons or I don't buy it (T.P. I mean). I don't grocery shop elsewhere unless it's a speciality item and then it's Trader Joe's.

I don't buy any product that is not written and marked in my country's language.

oldngray

nowhere special
wc_paper.jpg

some people need those jumbo rolls