Jokes

moreluck

golden ticket member
Accountants don't die, they just lose their balance.

Q: What's an accountant's idea of trashing his/her hotel room?
A: Refusing to fill out the guest comment card.

Q: What's a shy and retiring accountant?
A: An accountant who is half a million shy and that's why he's/she's retiring.

Q: What's an actuary?
A: An accountant without the sense of humor.

Q: Why do some accountants decide to become actuaries?
A: They find bookkeeping too exciting.

moreluck

golden ticket member
After a round of golf, four ladies sat around the club house, chatting.
Seeing the ladies, the Pro approached them and asked: "How did your game go?
The first lady, a brunette, said she had a good round ... making the comment that she actually had 25 riders. The Pro was a bit perplexed not knowing what a "Rider" was.
The second was a blonde lady who quickly chimed in and said that she had a very good round as well with 16 riders.
The third lady then said that her round was average and that she only had 10 riders.
The fourth lady admitted that she played the worst round of the day and that she only had 2 riders all day long.
The Pro was completely confused not knowing what the term "rider" meant. But, because he didn't want to look dumb, he made a quick polite remark, wished the ladies well and then left.
He then approached the bartender and asked "Hey, can you tell me what these ladies are talking about when they refer to "Riders"?"
The bartender simply smiled and said..."A 'Rider" is when you hit a shot long enough to ride on the golf cart to your ball.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Teacher: "What is the chemical formula for water?"
Student: "HIJKLMNO."
Teacher: "What are you talking about?"
Student: "Yesterday you said it's H to O!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
EMPLOYEE NOTICE!

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, Congress has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as R.A.P.E. (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be considered for the S.H.A.friend.T. program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the S.C.R.E.W. program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Congress deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get A.I.D.S. (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or H.E.R.P.E.S. (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by Congress.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much S.H.I.T. (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Congress has always prided themselves on the amount of :censored2: they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough :censored2:, please bring this to the attention of your Congressman, who has been trained to give you all the :censored2: you can handle.

Sincerely,
The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS - Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
=

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was man from a country known for having a large population have trannys, because of his age he thought it would be a good idea to get a prostate exam. So he arrives for his appointment and the nurse calls him in, she tells him to undress and put on the gown and the doctor would be in shortly.
The doctor comes in and she proceeds to give the man his exam and tells him, "It's perfectly normal to get an erection during this type of exam."
The man says, "I don't have an erection!"
The doctor says, "I do."

moreluck

golden ticket member
a18fcdae9cfc375eddf6c78a23aed64f.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Stop the presses (newspaper corrections).....

The story said "More than 30,000 pigs were floating down the Dawson River." What piggery owner Sid Everingham actually said was "30 sows and pigs," not "30,000 pigs. (morning Bulletin Australia)

moreluck

golden ticket member
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican's pocket and gave the homeless person fifty dollars.
Now you understand the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Two Old Drunks...

Two old drunks are sitting in a bar when the first one says, "Ya know, when I was thirty and got an erection, I couldn't bend it, even using both hands.
By the time I was forty, I could bend it about ten degrees if I tried really hard.
By the time I was fifty, I could bend it about forty five degrees, no problem.
I'm gonna be sixty next week, and now I can bend it in half with just one hand."
"So," says the second drunk, "what's your point?"
"Well, I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get."

moreluck

golden ticket member
A little guy gets on a plane and sits next to the window. A few minutes later, a big, heavy, mean-looking guy plops down in the seat next to him and immediately falls asleep.

The little guy starts to feel a little airsick, but he's afraid to wake the big guy up to ask if he can go to the bathroom. He knows he can't climb over him, and so the little guy sits there, looking at the big guy, trying to decide what to do.

Suddenly, the plane hits an air pocket and an uncontrollable wave of nausea passes over the little guy. He can't hold it in any longer and he pukes all over the big guy's chest. About five minutes later the big guy wakes up, looks down, and sees the vomit all over him.

"So," says the little guy: "are you feeling better now?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
A ten-year-old, under the tutelage of her grandmother, was becoming knowledgeable about the Bible.
But one day, she surprised her grandmother by asking, "Which virgin was the mother of Jesus? The Virgin Mary or the King James Virgin?"