Just a quick question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain1dog

I have a package being delivered in a few days, 11/18. It's been at Origin scan which is about 6 hours to my west for 2 days now.

Does UPS(any shipping company) wait for a set amount to ship to a region... or do they let it's sit because it wasn't paid for faster shipping? I would had paid for the faster shipping but was not a option.

Just curious as to how things work. Thanks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a package being delivered in a few days, 11/18. It's been at Origin scan which is about 6 hours to my west for 2 days now.

Does UPS(any shipping company) wait for a set amount to ship to a region... or do they let it's sit because it wasn't paid for faster shipping? I would had paid for the faster shipping but was not a option.

Just curious as to how things work. Thanks.
The DEA has it now they will be in touch

timeckert1

No . Nothing sits or waits ... If that is a destination scan for 2 or 3 days ... U need to call the sender and request a package trace or follow up ... Usually if this happens the package label has come off or the pkg is undeliverable

Rain1dog

No . Nothing sits or waits ... If that is a destination scan for 2 or 3 days ... U need to call the sender and request a package trace or follow up ... Usually if this happens the package label has come off or the pkg is undeliverable

Thank you, Sir. What I needed to know.

Hope everyone has a safe driving season, and a great Xmas with family. We appreciate all you gals/guys do!

rod

Retired 22 years
Thank you, Sir. What I needed to know.

Hope everyone has a safe driving season, and a great Xmas with family. We appreciate all you gals/guys do!

You're one of the lucky ones. You got in here, asked your question, got an answer and got out before the insult gang got ahold of you. :-)

upschuck

Or the origin scan may only be a derived or logical scan, then we probably never took possession of that package. Happens a lot on big shippers that we back trailers to their docks. If they say it is in there, we give it an origin scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.