Ken H to debate Fred Z

ezmoney5150

Maybe if you actually honestly listened and tried to understand what other posters are saying you would get more respectful replies.
All you have done here tonite is remind us that you know everything and no one else's situation here matters.

I try, but you guys are like broken records. the same TDU talking points that hate anyone thats in power.

10 point

Corruption is everywhere. You think its a disease in the Teamsters, but its not. look at that CEO with the epipen. I think thats how you spell it. TDU's Ron Carey had MP get a boat from UPS. I guess that makes all TDU corrupt. According to you.
Post the validated link that shows the conviction of RC because he "had" MP get a boat from UPS.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Now here's something I do know about. With the healthcare issue and Obama care UPS wanted out of the Healthcare industry. They owned alot of Aetna. The only way they were staying in there was if you guys paid $100 a week. That was not acceptable. I agree.
It wasn't acceptable, neither is paying a $400 annual deductible.
The company is making it hand over fist and had no leverage to demand such a concession.
It was an "inside deal", brokered by projected weakness.

ezmoney5150

Dodge the issue that your wife and children will be stripped of any healrh insurance coverage upon the day of your death if your services were subbed to an out of network provider anytime within 24 mo proceeding your death date.
Our old plan guaranteed my family at least 6 mo (at no cost to them) to have time to find other coverage.
That's "mirroring"? You should care about them first Mr Steward.

I didn't see that part about stripping healthcare upon the day of your death. But I did find this:

In the event of a Participant’s death, the TeamCare Family Protection Benefit provides a maximum of five years of free coverage for the Covered Spouse and Dependents provided that during the two year period prior to death, TeamCare providerswereusedexclusively forallnon‐emergency care.Pleaserefertothe SPDforfurtherinformation. MyTeamCare.org or 1‐800‐323‐5000 We’re here to help. Forfurther benefitinformation on your benefits, visitthe Fund’s website at MyTeamCare.org.

10 point

I try, but you guys are like broken records. the same TDU talking points that hate anyone thats in power.
TDU? I'm not a member but as usual you lie. And for a "steward" you are very slow to comprehend.
No one is "hating" on people "in power". Representation is very different than being in power. It's actually a responsibility to serve. You should think about that. Crooked representation should be hated. That's a true statement if you want to write it down on your desk.

ezmoney5150

It wasn't acceptable, neither is paying a $400 annual deductible.
The company is making it hand over fist and had no leverage to demand such a concession.
It was an "inside deal", brokered by projected weakness.

If it was an inside deal then can I speculate that you were on the inside? Because most people on the inside aren't going to say something like that. Are you an agent?

10 point

I didn't see that part about stripping healthcare upon the day of your death. But I did find this:

In the event of a Participant’s death, the TeamCare Family Protection Benefit provides a maximum of five years of free coverage for the Covered Spouse and Dependents provided that during the two year period prior to death, TeamCare providerswereusedexclusively forallnon‐emergency care.Pleaserefertothe SPDforfurtherinformation. MyTeamCare.org or 1‐800‐323‐5000 We’re here to help. Forfurther benefitinformation on your benefits, visitthe Fund’s website at MyTeamCare.org.
"Provided" is your trigger word. Thanks for validating what the TeamCare rep tried to quietly slide by us.

ezmoney5150

TDU? I'm not a member but as usual you lie. And for a "steward" you are very slow to comprehend.
No one is "hating" on people "in power". Representation is very different than being in power. It's actually a responsibility to serve. You should think about that. Crooked representation should be hated. That's a true statement if you want to write it down on your desk.

No need to write it down. I, unlike the people running on the TDU slate, live it.

browned out

I can understand concessionary contracts at GM or Chrysler when those companies were going thru bankruptcy. But why in the hell would concessions be imposed upon members when UPS has increased its' dividend every year and is making record profits?

Why would Hoffa not listen to the members concerns for the last contract? We answered the questionnaire and told Hoffa what we wanted addressed. 1. No change in health care. 2. Cut down on harassment. Neither one was addressed. Instead Hoffa gave us a tiny raise that none of us asked for. Why? To boost dues money. It helped them.

Actually, they did address harassment; they gave us little stickers to wear and told us "we're fed up and we are not gonna take it anymore" Stickers?? WTF yet countless members are thrown under the bus (package car) at State Panel hearings. Hoffa helps UPS more than Teamsters. Ask R A how the Hoffa regime treated him. They betrayed R and worked with mgmt. to steal R's career and ruin his life. R is only one of the few who were courageous enough to address it publicly. What is worse is that 100's if not 1000's of UPSers have been unjustly fired.

4 year progression. Are you kidding me? This is just more of the same. Now instead of targeting drivers who make safety complaints, or are good stewards or drivers who go against current union leadership;....UPS will target drivers who are making $40,000 a year more than the progression drivers. It has already started.

1 punch a month for benefits under previous contracts is now 1 punch a week or you lose benefits. Drivers are getting notices that they need to pay COBRA to continue their benefits. WTF. All of the new drivers I have spoken with have been affected by the bull:censored2: benefit loss and can not understand why it is now a 4 year progression.

I am disgusted with Hoffa and Hall. Unacceptable.

Hoffa-H will be voted out.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He's not a steward anymore.

ezmoney5150

"Provided" is your trigger word. Thanks for validating what the TeamCare rep tried to quietly slide by us.

So because it says provided you can speculate that they don't give it to you. How about that if the member dies you have to use teamcare doctors for your claim to be paid. Funny how you guys spin words.

ezmoney5150

I can understand concessionary contracts at GM or Chrysler when those companies were going thru bankruptcy. But why in the hell would concessions be imposed upon members when UPS has increased its' dividend every year and is making record profits?

Why would H not listen to the members concerns for the last contract? We answered the questionnaire and told H what we wanted addressed. 1. No change in health care. 2. Cut down on harassment. Neither one was addressed. Instead H gave us a tiny raise that none of us asked for. Why? To boost dues money. It helped them.

Actually, they did address harassment; they gave us little stickers to wear and told us "we're fed up and we are not gonna take it anymore" Stickers?? WTF yet countless members are thrown under the bus (package car) at State Panel hearings. H helps UPS more than Teamsters. Ask R A how the H regime treated him. They betrayed R and worked with mgmt. to steal R's career and ruin his life. R is only one of the few who were courageous enough to address it publicly. What is worse is that 100's if not 1000's of UPSers have been unjustly fired.

4 year progression. Are you kidding me? This is just more of the same. Now instead of targeting drivers who make safety complaints, or are good stewards or drivers who go against current union leadership;....UPS will target drivers who are making $40,000 a year more than the progression drivers. It has already started.

1 punch a month for benefits under previous contracts is now 1 punch a week or you lose benefits. Drivers are getting notices that they need to pay COBRA to continue their benefits. WTF. All of the new drivers I have spoken with have been affected by the bull:censored2: benefit loss and can not understand why it is now a 4 year progression.

I am disgusted with H and hall. Unacceptable.

H-H will be voted out.

That is 10 min. of BS that you typed that you will never get back in your life.