Klein Obsession.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, with Drewed seemingly gone for good, we were just waiting for a good target and now we got one. I am still without a computer and I am at an internet cafe. The screen cracked on my laptop and I had to procure a monitor to solve the problem (or so I thought) . Well, I got a monitor and when I hooked it up, I was still having problems. So I tinkered around a little bit and got the computer and monitor in sync except I messed up the wifi antenna ( I suspect it was wrapped around the screen). So now I can't pick up a signal . So here I am at the internet cafe about to search for some info pertaining to a solution to my problem . Hope to be able to join you all soon fulltime for the "Kleinfest"

I hope they serve beer at my fest ! LOL

I actually just recently took my old working desktop and 2 older monitors to the recycling place.
Had to clean up around here a bit.

P

pickup

Well, with Drewed seemingly gone for good, we were just waiting for a good target and now we got one. I am still without a computer and I am at an internet cafe. The screen cracked on my laptop and I had to procure a monitor to solve the problem (or so I thought) . Well, I got a monitor and when I hooked it up, I was still having problems. So I tinkered around a little bit and got the computer and monitor in sync except I messed up the wifi antenna ( I suspect it was wrapped around the screen). So now I can't pick up a signal . So here I am at the internet cafe about to search for some info pertaining to a solution to my problem . Hope to be able to join you all soon fulltime for the "Kleinfest"

I seem to have solved my problem. Now I have to move my laptop and monitor to its permanent place in the kitchen and hope that I still get my signal. ( I think I will as I got a wifi extender that plugs into my usb port and seems to give me better reception)Join you guys tomorrow for a little bit.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Kleins real picture ay!! He is such a Hoser !!!! Take off aaaaaaaaaah! Now Good Day AAH!!!
images