Klein's very own current events thread

tieguy

Banned
Hey thats a good question...

Hey Klein...were you drinking Beer or was it that famous Klein "Likor"?:st_patrick:

Kleins story is he saved his lunch for the end of the day. He was drinking . someone squealed that he was going to the bar on his. lunch break. the manager rushed right down to the bar to catch him . then forced Klein into the managers car drove him back to the depot fired him. Despite generous contractual language Klein was caught and canned the only time he ever drank on duty.

then it gets better he then claims ups had him banned from the same bar.

This guy is too much. The sad thing is people actually believe this gibberish.

klein

Für Meno :)
Give Boston Pizza a phone call. I know it sounds silly. But, true.
I don't care. Haven't been back since I brought back my browns to UPS, and thought I would go for a quick beer afterwards, which I was denied.

Let it bother you, but really none of your business.
A lot of members on here, already know, I don't have wife or kids.
I'm not the only one in thier 40's without kids on here, either.

Never had the benefit of letting my kids go to school on taxpayers money.
Or a child tax benefit.
Or a wife being able to take maternity leave on tax payers money.
Or supporting kids and wife with healthcare bennies, (as single people don't get a break, either thru employer or Government).
And always been in the highest tax bracket, being single.

Nope, I just paid for those that have wife and kids.
So, there ya go.

Last edited:

klein

Well, I did come from Germany, last place I lived and had citizenship with. My parents came from Germany, too.
But, I was born in Canada. And live here, again.

Now, I understand the birthcertificate thread of Obama much better. Thanks.
People twist wordings soo much around.

tieguy

Banned
Well, I did come from Germany, last place I lived and had citizenship with. My parents came from Germany, too.

its hard to keep up with your different stories.

like the boston pizza one. you decided to have lunch there?
its a place that caters to families and kids.
and yet your going there for lunch was enough to get your boss to go there and arrive within minutes of you getting there?
Assuming your story of someone squealing on you is true there was no reason for your boss to get excited about your decision to have lunch at a family establishment.
yet we are expected to believe he somehow being the psychic he is knew you were going there to drink on lunch.
dropped everything rushed down there
arrived within three minutes of your getting there
drove you back to the building because you got too zonked with your three minutes of driving or he kidnapped you back to the building.
where he then fired you and had you banned from future visits to the boston pizza.
and why would you get banned from the boston pizza?

dude get help your story is a complete fabrication.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by cachsux
I think he`s from another planet ,like Uranus.

And to think, they removed Pluto as a planet.......should've been Uranus!!

klein

its hard to keep up with your different stories.

like the boston pizza one. you decided to have lunch there?
its a place that caters to families and kids.
and yet your going there for lunch was enough to get your boss to go there and arrive within minutes of you getting there?
Assuming your story of someone squealing on you is true there was no reason for your boss to get excited about your decision to have lunch at a family establishment.

yet we are expected to believe he somehow being the psychic he is knew you were going there to drink on lunch.
dropped everything rushed down there
arrived within three minutes of your getting there
drove you back to the building because you got too zonked with your three minutes of driving or he kidnapped you back to the building.
where he then fired you and had you banned from future visits to the boston pizza.
and why would you get banned from the boston pizza?

dude get help your story is a complete fabrication.

Tie, thats about it.
However BP has a restaurant side, along with a sports lounge side.
And before I left, I did mention to a few UPS drivers, that were on thier last lunch break at the depot, that I was heading there for a cold one.
I thought maybe someone would wanna join me , actually. (didn't think much of it).
Instead one of those drivers went to center manager and sup, I assume. Thats why they were right behind me.

Don't think UPS banned me from BP. But, when I went back to that establishment, 7 weeks later.
I was told, that UPS management was there, asking all sorts of questions, and it created too much of a theatre, that they couldn't serve me anymore.

Yes, everything true. Even the ride back in thier private car.

P

pickup

Maybe we should start a petition for the public release of Klein's birth certificate.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Tie, you have a lot more to offer this forum than Klein bashing and your search for an honest Teamster. Klein made a stupid mistake which cost him his job. Tex chose his words poorly and apologized for doing so. I am asking as a fellow senior member for you to forget about Klein and to accept Trp's apology and move on. As I said, you have a lot to offer here and I for one (used to) enjoy reading your posts. Dave.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, you have a lot more to offer this forum than Klein bashing and your search for an honest Teamster. Klein made a stupid mistake which cost him his job. Tex chose his words poorly and apologized for doing so. I am asking as a fellow senior member for you to forget about Klein and to accept Trp's apology and move on. As I said, you have a lot to offer here and I for one (used to) enjoy reading your posts. Dave.

dave,

you're right I should let Klein stay here and bash ups and bash america because he is such a superior human beaing then we lowly slime ball americans deserve his constant bashing. Unfortunately I'm not strong enough to thank him for his constant company and country bashing. please forgive me for my weaknesses.