Klein's very own current events thread

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

dave,

you're right I should let Klein stay here and bash ups and bash america because he is such a superior human beaing then we lowly slime ball americans deserve his constant bashing. Unfortunately I'm not strong enough to thank him for his constant company and country bashing. please forgive me for my weaknesses.

I should have clarified--you can bash him all you want about his "my country is better than yours" attitude. It is your constant references to the mistake that cost him his job that has me, and I am sure some others, frustrated. I am sure he has beat himself up enough over that incident. Please let that go. As far as everything else Klein have at it.

I noticed you neglected to mention Tex. Can I assume that you have come to realize that his was an honest mistake with no intent and that it is time to let it go? I hope so.

klein

Für Meno :)
dave,

you're right I should let Klein stay here and bash ups and bash america because he is such a superior human beaing then we lowly slime ball americans deserve his constant bashing. Unfortunately I'm not strong enough to thank him for his constant company and country bashing. please forgive me for my weaknesses.

Figures, if anyone is bashing America and it's current government. It sure isn't me.

tieguy

Banned
I should have clarified--you can bash him all you want about his "my country is better than yours" attitude. It is your constant references to the mistake that cost him his job that has me, and I am sure some others, frustrated. I am sure he has beat himself up enough over that incident. Please let that go. As far as everything else Klein have at it.

I noticed you neglected to mention Tex. Can I assume that you have come to realize that his was an honest mistake with no intent and that it is time to let it go? I hope so.

no I'm really tired of you and others hrere making excuses for tex. he knows what he did . too much dishonesty here. there was nothing honest about tex or his mistake. Nor was there anything honest about the many liars that came to his defense.

tieguy

Banned
Figures, if anyone is bashing America and it's current government. It sure isn't me.

maybe someone stole your password. there does seem to be another klein that makes these posts and slurs his speech when he does so. I'm not allowed to speculate on the reasons for this slurred speech.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why can't he just let it go?

It is his nature.
Remember the parable of the frog and the scorpion?

The story is about a scorpion asking a frog to carry him across a river.
The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung the frog, the frog would sink and the scorpion would drown as well.
The frog then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them.
When asked why, the scorpion explains, "I'm a scorpion; it's my nature."

tieguy

Banned
Thanks, Dad.

I have been chastised for my Yawn and Whatever so this is my new way of saying I have said that all that I care to on the subject.

why? can't I get a simple apology. clean and simple without any fluff or bS attached.

why couldn't one person of the many here simply tell trp he was wrong to do what he did.

here again you have no problem telling me i am wrong for not letting it go , but you did not have the balls to tell trp his comment was wrong.

klein

Für Meno :)
maybe someone stole your password. there does seem to be another klein that makes these posts and slurs his speech when he does so. I'm not allowed to speculate on the reasons for this slurred speech.

No, I did mention some politics went wrong in the states, deregulations, etc.
And it is wise to look at other countries how they cope and manage.

I still admire Germany (as an example), because they have some great laws, vacations, education, workforce, and social net.
Not all is rosy here, never has been.
But, atleast we are openminded and try to look and learn from other countries, too.
Your FDA for example is our guideline.
So, are many other safety issues.

I'm simply trying to let you look outside the box (called USA), and maybe take a few things (or atleast be open to them), that Canada or Europe has to offer ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had I felt that Tex meant what he said I would have had no problem taking him to task, much the same as he has taken me to task for some of my comments. There was clearly no intent and he apologized almost immediately. The two of you have been here much longer than I so I have to assume that you have gotten to know each other. I am also sure that the comment pissed you off as it would have pissed me off. The difference here is that I would have accepted his apology and moved on.

tieguy

Banned
Had I felt that Tex meant what he said I would have had no problem taking him to task, much the same as he has taken me to task for some of my comments. There was clearly no intent and he apologized almost immediately. The two of you have been here much longer than I so I have to assume that you have gotten to know each other. I am also sure that the comment pissed you off as it would have pissed me off. The difference here is that I would have accepted his apology and moved on.

Again I'm amazed you can read that guy from so far away. I would take his apology if it had been an apology and not some words squeezed inbetween his next attack on me.

hopefully no one here will ever fire an attack on your family at which point hopefully you won't have to watch a herd of posters try to cover up his attack on your family.

Again if one of you had the guts to speak up and say it was wrong then i would have let it go a long time ago.

Again the guy who's wife got attacked should not be the one expected to cave.

P

pickup

I still admire Germany (as an example), because they have some great laws, vacations, education, workforce, and social net.
But, atleast we are openminded and try to look and learn from other countries, too.

I'm simply trying to let you look outside the box (called USA), and maybe take a few things (or atleast be open to them), that Canada or Europe has to offer ?

Maybe you should think out of the box and focus on this issue:

[video=youtube;FgRzlPa4zFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgRzlPa4zFM[/video]

P

pickup

I'm out too, I am going to pretend I am on the browncafe cruise for the next week . See you all in about a week.

tieguy

Banned

I know I'm always grateful some canadian thinks I need to look outside his box and see things his way. likor alert!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Perhaps another parable:

Two monks were walking along a muddy road when they came upon a young lady in fine clothes that was trying to get across the road.
One of the monks picked her up and carried her to the other side of the road and they continued down the road.
Later that day the other monk asked why he had touched the lady since that was against the rules for a monk.
He replied, "I put her down. Why are you still carrying her?"