Lafayette, LA movie theater shooting

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't like it that the news keeps bringing up the movie that was playing........ Like the movie is responsible. It's Amy Shumers' first movie and she wrote it too.
The guy was a nut and was looking to harm someone, somewhere........he's a p.o.s.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is just another case of a WHITE American man, with guns, a history of violence, a collection of guns, an affinity towards nazi and white supremacist symbolism, a bold faith in CHRISTIANITY and of course, a connection the the REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY MOVEMENT.

When a Kuwaiti / American citizen shot up the two military facilities killing 5, the right wing of this country demanded the shooter be identified by his religion and insisted he be called an "ISLAMIC TERRORIST".

Well folks, this white man ( like the majority of mass shooters) had a solid belief in Christianity, called himself a lone wolf, warned that the "lone wolfs" are the most dangerous people in the country, just shot up a movie theatre killing 2 and wounding 9.

And now I am calling for this shooting to be called "CHRISTIAN TERRORISM".

From now on, I insist on ALL shootings to be classified by religion first, before any other designation.

But of course, only Christians want other religions labeled.

This is just another case of a whacked out white man with access to guns while having extreme violent tendencies and a love for the republican party rhetoric going on a rampage and shooting a bunch of innocent people.

I can only hear it now, "it was a gun free zone"...

AS if a person with a gun in the theatre would have made a difference ..

Wake up people, "Christian Terrorism" is alive and well in this country.

TOS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Trainwreck
Look at the upside, at least two of the dead were women.

image.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is just another case of a WHITE American man, with guns, a history of violence, a collection of guns, an affinity towards nazi and white supremacist symbolism, a bold faith in CHRISTIANITY and of course, a connection the the REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY MOVEMENT.

When a Kuwaiti / American citizen shot up the two military facilities killing 5, the right wing of this country demanded the shooter be identified by his religion and insisted he be called an "ISLAMIC TERRORIST".

Well folks, this white man ( like the majority of mass shooters) had a solid belief in Christianity, called himself a lone wolf, warned that the "lone wolfs" are the most dangerous people in the country, just shot up a movie theatre killing 2 and wounding 9.

And now I am calling for this shooting to be called "CHRISTIAN TERRORISM".

From now on, I insist on ALL shootings to be classified by religion first, before any other designation.

But of course, only Christians want other religions labeled.

This is just another case of a whacked out white man with access to guns while having extreme violent tendencies and a love for the republican party rhetoric going on a rampage and shooting a bunch of innocent people.

I can only hear it now, "it was a gun free zone"...

AS if a person with a gun in the theatre would have made a difference ..

Wake up people, "Christian Terrorism" is alive and well in this country.

TOS.

Hey tos....oops, typo. I'll ask you for any shred of proof that he's a Christian or a tea party member. As usual, you're making wrong assumptions about a nutjob white mass killer. It's ok though, only 5 members on this site hold your ridiculous point of view, so most will dismiss your rambling as that of a hater of White, Christians. Were you touched inappropriately by a white guy growing up? That might explain a lot