Lafayette, LA movie theater shooting

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
KKK-Jesus-Saves-Christian-Prayer-Meeting.jpg

You are invading the religious sanctity of the OUT/Superballs "Church of Freedom". What an ironic photo. LOL.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
We could go all day but you are missing the point. There are nuts on both sides. You seem to be insinuating that it's only right wingers.
So does the left have its equivalent of the Tea Party, arguably the most extremist right wing political movement in decades?

Hmm. I can't seem to find anything. Guess your argument is flawed from the beginning. In fact, your argument is nothing but a steaming pile of False Equivalency and no more than a badly argued logical fallacy.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
These are Christian Domestic Terrorists, as in home-grown Jesus-loving racists. How are they so different from IS? Granted, they don't cut off heads, but they DO lynch, burn churches, and kill little kids too. I wonder what Jesus would think? Oh, Jesus is non-existent.

Nice tolerance there, Liberal.

How are they different from Isis......are you really asking such a dumb question?

Shouldn't you be playing on the fedexcafe board anyway?

moreluck

golden ticket member
These are Christian Domestic Terrorists, as in home-grown Jesus-loving racists. How are they so different from IS? Granted, they don't cut off heads, but they DO lynch, burn churches, and kill little kids too. I wonder what Jesus would think? Oh, Jesus is non-existent.
I wonder what year that was taken.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nice tolerance there, Liberal.

How are they different from Isis......are you really asking such a dumb question?

Shouldn't you be playing on the fedexcafe board anyway?

How much tolerance should one have for the KKK? In term of their hate agenda, I don't see much difference. Obviously, (except for you) the 2 organizations differ in terms of who they hate, how they kill etc. You're the dummy. That's OK, ignorance can be corrected.

Let me clarify something. I know Jesus existed, but he is non-existent as far as people like the KKK and IS are concerned. Jesus was the opposite of hatred and needless death.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How much tolerance should one have for the KKK? In term of their hate agenda, I don't see much difference. Obviously, (except for you) the 2 organizations differ in terms of who they hate, how they kill etc. You're the dummy. That's OK, ignorance can be corrected.

Let me clarify something. I know Jesus existed, but he is non-existent as far as people like the KKK and IS are concerned. Jesus was the opposite of hatred and needless death.

My tolerance comment was when you made a stupid comment of "Jesus is NON-existent". Hell, I even put in bold what I was questioning of your statement. You say you know Jesus existed, but I have now quoted AND put in bold where you said "Jesus is non existent" and you said nothing about him not existing to the KKK. Fail

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So sorry another epic fail TOS .
Most are former military or to old to enlist .

IF they are INTENT on getting in a fight, why not go for broke and either re enlist, or form a voluntary army and go over there and show the world how "tough" they are.

Standing there with guns in arms, knowing the police are just around the corner to "protect" them if anything should happen.

How brave is it to stand around knowing you have professional people around the corner just waiting to save your ashes if any shooting actually started?

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
IF they are INTENT on getting in a fight, why not go for broke and either re enlist, or form a voluntary army and go over there and show the world how "tough" they are.

Standing there with guns in arms, knowing the police are just around the corner to "protect" them if anything should happen.

How brave is it to stand around knowing you have professional people around the corner just waiting to save your ashes if any shooting actually started?

TOS.

They are there to protect the recruiters inside from people who would seek to kill them. They're plenty armed, they don't need the police.

Do you know where this picture was taken? You assert that the police are right around the corner. Prove your statement , pal

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We are all tough guys at the gun club shooting at paper targets that don't shoot back.
If and when some of these guys actually meet someone shooting back at them they would probably crap themselves.

Overpaid Union Thug

We are all tough guys at the gun club shooting at paper targets that don't shoot back.
If and when some of these guys actually meet someone shooting back at them they would probably crap themselves.
If someone doesn't at have at least some fear in those situations then it's pretty safe to say they are pretty messed up mentally.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If someone doesn't at have at least some fear in those situations then it's pretty safe to say they are pretty messed up mentally.

"FAUX FEAR" is just another right wing reason to walk around armed as if this was somalia. What is really sad, is that these D-bags are really a bunch of unemployed yahoos with guns trying to turn this country into a military state.

Anything to be able to walk around with guns.

Some of the biggest cowards in the country in my book. What? All of a sudden all the recruiting stations in the country are under attack just because one whack job took a few pot shots with an assault rifle and lucked out and killed 5?

Any idiot could have accomplished that anywhere in this country with a drum mag and an assault weapon.

But, this is the world GUN FREAKS would like to live in. Armed to the teeth and walking around as if they were the ultimate protectors.

Heck, lets lay off all the policemen in this country and let these D-bags do the patrolling for free. We could save tons of dollars in salaries and benefits.

TOS.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Those guys look like they couldn't wait for an excuse to play dress up. What's up with the one wearing a face mask?