Lafayette, LA movie theater shooting

MAKAVELI

We could go all day but you are missing the point. There are nuts on both sides. You seem to be insinuating that it's only right wingers.
I never said the left doesn't have nuts. Neither party owns the patent on crazy. I'm just saying, John Houser's views were definitely to the extreme right. Combine those extreme views and mental illness and you have the recipe for tragedies such as this one.

Overpaid Union Thug

I never said the left doesn't have nuts. Neither party owns the patent on crazy. I'm just saying, John Houser's views were definitely to the extreme right. Combine those extreme views and mental illness and you have the recipe for tragedies such as this one.

The key ingredients are mental illness or traumatic events that just drives someone to do something stupid out of anger. Take either of those away and you just end up with another pissed off blogger or Facebook bully and it won't matter what they believe politically. They can be an extreme anything without those elements and not hurt a fly. But piss someone off....ANYONE ...off enough and they could snap. Apparently the guy was a little kooky to begin with and then he lost his mortgage. There should have been an intervention by family, friends, or co-workers if they saw something was going on.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why is it when a religious white guy goes on a shooting spree we blame it on mental health?
When a muslim goes on a shooting spree we blame it on terrorism.
Don't some muslims have mental health issues also?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is it when a religious white guy goes on a shooting spree we blame it on mental health?
Because some people take ancient religious text literally, and or out of context. Therefore they think they have an understand of Islam, and believe it is inherently evil. It's easier to just blame the religion.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
upload_2015-7-25_20-3-11.jpeg

Overpaid Union Thug

Did the religious white guys you are referring to go on their rampages in the name, or by command, of their religion?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Let's start with Eric Rudolph.

We do not know the motive of the movie shooter and most likely never will. The witness is dead.

Overpaid Union Thug

Keep up the effort liberals. You always portray certain killers as being white right wing religious nuts whether or not there is any proof that any of that was behind there motive. Yet, when a clear cut case of a genuine Islamic terrorist shooting occurs it's crickets and excuses with you people. LOL. Derail away children..... Derail away..... LOL!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Eric Rudolph's Homepage All articles written by Eric Rudolph and authorized by him to be posted on this site."I'm here today to be sentenced for my actions on January 29, 1998. On that date I detonated a bomb at an abortion mill here in Birmingham, killing the abortion mill's security guard and injuring one of the abortion mill's employees. I had nothing personal against either of these individuals, Sanderson and Lyons. I did not target them for who they were - but for what they did. What they did was participate in the murder and dismemberment of upwards of 50 children a week.""My actions that day were motivated by my recognition that abortion is murder. Because it is murder, I believe that deadly force is indeed justified in an attempt to stop it. I do not claim this as a right but rather consider it the moral duty to come to the defense of my fellow man when he is under attack. This is an essential concept embedded in Western Civilization - that we are our brother's keeper."
Eric Rudolph

I am not an anarchist. I have nothing against government or law enforcement in general. It is solely for the reason that this government has legalized the murder of children that I have no allegiance to it nor do I recognize the legitimacy of this particular government in Washington.
Eric Rudolph, Anti-Abortion PrisonerPsalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: