Last. Best. Final.

Thebrownblob

I would love to go on strike but I don't think we will, too much to lose on both sides and if we do go on strike and win, expect to see ups come down hard when they get back and start firing people
You’re still not invited into the bunker. But we will except beer donations.

CHEMA-DELMA

If we strike the volume will drop even more, no need to fire people when you simply lay them off or work at the lower position .
bump back to pre- load etc.....

Over70irregs

If you want an education on striking look up the Overnite Strike. No joke. Get mental people. Just some history.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I would personally be very surprised if the Company responds to Sean's "ultimatum" with a revised economic offer----it is much more likely that they don't respond at all as they do not like being bullied.

If that’s the case see you on the picket line
Well not you everyone knows you don’t have the stomach for these kinds of things

rebelsss

Future employees are being jacked, that way they can find every excuse to fire current ones so they can pay less with new employees. You'll be walking on egg shells.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Future employees are being jacked, that way they can find every excuse to fire current ones so they can pay less with new employees. You'll be walking on egg shells.
Exactly. Everyone they fire at the old top rate would be an economic win for the company.