Last. Best. Final.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol. Thanks for the tag. This amused me greatly.
IMG_4718.gif

Michael Scott

You’re still not invited into the bunker. But we will except beer donations.
If this happens my methods will become the best in the nation. Wanna try and fire me? Watch me not walk on one blade of grass, ever top the speed limit, get my cart out for an extra 50 stops a day, not do two stops from one park location if the houses are on diagonals from each other, instead pull up ten more feet and park again… im sure i could come up with a million other things the first day i go for perfect methods. Four hours over every day here i come

UnionStrong

If this happens my methods will become the best in the nation. Wanna try and fire me? Watch me not walk on one blade of grass, ever top the speed limit, get my cart out for an extra 50 stops a day, not do two stops from one park location if the houses are on diagonals from each other, instead pull up ten more feet and park again… im sure i could come up with a million other things the first day i go for perfect methods. Four hours over every day here i come
Perhaps

Dumbo

I've been told we're going back to a no visible tattoo, no piercings, and clean shaven policy.
I'm all for cleaning up our image and getting this hippie culture eradicated
To anybody worried about their beard and thinks this is serious just remember this was a Carol Tome policy she made the moment she took over. Trust me, this company is far too woke to go back on something like that. They would love nothing more than to have us cross dressing and putting glitter in your beard with the Ukraine and pride flags tattooed all over every inch of your body.

UnionStrong

To anybody worried about their beard and thinks this is serious just remember this was a Carol Tome policy she made the moment she took over. Trust me, this company is far too woke to go back on something like that. They would love nothing more than to have us cross dressing and putting glitter in your beard with the Ukraine and pride flags tattooed all over every inch of your body.
Where have you been? We need a voice of reason here.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You’re cutting corners

Nah
Remember to fold in your mirrors too. Every time. And be careful doing it, better check to make sure no one's coming when folding in AND folding out.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Are you a new driver?

You do realize that nobody can ever be perfect, even for day as a package car driver, right?

Last edited:

Michael Scott

Are you a new driver?

You do realize that nobody can ever be perfect, even for day as a package car driver, right?
I am definitely not a new driver. And yes i realize that no one can be perfect. But i also realize that i can change my methods substantially to be more “by the book”, and in doing so increase how long it takes me to get done. Im usually between .5-.75 over. I can definitely pump that up quite a bit.

UnionStrong

I am definitely not a new driver. And yes i realize that no one can be perfect. But i also realize that i can change my methods substantially to be more “by the book”, and in doing so increase how long it takes me to get done. Im usually between .5-.75 over. I can definitely pump that up quite a bit.
So you’re a slacker most days.