Last two pay checks 'on Topic'

arrow2121

Hey guys I quit wednesday of last week, I was not employed with ups that long only 2 1/2 weeks. I had to quit because my vehicle broke down and I had no way to get to the hub which is 40 mins away from me. They currently owe me two paychecks one for a full weeks of work and one for a half weeks of work. When I call to ask them if those checks will be ready to get picked up this Friday they keep on makeing excuses and lies up, Like that they don't even have my check there for the full weeks of work. Has this happened to any of you before should I report them to the Texas workforce commission if they do not have my checks by Friday

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No the one full check is like $210 and the one for the half week of work is $50 I think. If it was just $50 I wouldn't even be bothering about it right now
If one is a full check...and the other you say is a $50 check for a half a week of work. Wouldn't the full week check be around $100 ($50 × 2)?

arrow2121

If one is a full check...and the other you say is a $50 check for a half a week of work. Wouldn't the full week check be around $100 ($50 × 2)?
Different hours and start times for the weeks. Some days I worked more than 5 hours almost 6 and the last week I was just working 3 hours and plus taxes that were cut off the paycheck.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Different hours and start times for the weeks. Some days I worked more than 5 hours almost 6 and the last week I was just working 3 hours and plus taxes that were cut off the paycheck.

The amounts are irrelevant. What is important here is that you earned the money and you are entitled to receive it in a timely manner.