LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ok, week by week, I will post the latest NATIONAL Presidential polling.

Lets see how it works out over the next 6 months till the election. We did this for McCain and Romney, and the outcome was predictable. We will do it again for Trump and his eventual defeat.

Keep in mind, Both McCain and Romney were within 2 percentage points going into August and still lost. Trump has been behind as much as 15 points and is currently trailing nationally by +6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

TOS.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ok, week by week, I will post the latest NATIONAL Presidential polling.

Lets see how it works out over the next 6 months till the election. We did this for McCain and Romney, and the outcome was predictable. We will do it again for Trump and his eventual defeat.

Keep in mind, Both McCain and Romney were within 2 percentage points going into August and still lost. Trump has been behind as much as 15 points and is currently trailing nationally by +6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

TOS.

Who is "we"? You and the sheep you have trapped in the well in your basement?

Who asked you to do this?

teamer

latest polls show them tied with Hillary up one in pa and florida and trump up 4 in ohio. This thread will die once trump goes ahead.

One thing for sure, if he was a good president, they wouldn't keep blaming bush for things still.
cool-boom-gif-189.gif

newfie

I had hopes Carter would be better. He is a smart man but showed he was totally inept at the job. He had a serious inability to make necessary decisions.

a military leader who turned into a liberal schmuck. I never understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.