Lebron James

I really thought he would stay I guess I'm stupid so whatever. So to make me feel better if anyone would like to make fun of Cleveland it's fair game and I neeeeeeeed a laugh.

badpal

I really thought he would stay I guess I'm stupid so whatever. So to make me feel better if anyone would like to make fun of Cleveland it's fair game and I neeeeeeeed a laugh.
In the town i live in our biggest dream is having a Wendys or a Mcdonalds so dont feel too bad .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I find the idea of having a prime-time TV show about "the decision" to be totally absurd, conceited, and self-centered on LeBron's part.

He seems to think that he occupies the center of the universe, or at least the NBA. Perhaps someone should remind him of the fact that he has yet to win a championship.

I miss the days when guys like Bird, Johnson, Abdul-Jabbar, Malone, and John Stockton were on the court. They were class acts.

BSUUPS

I still haven't figured it out....BUT somehow UPS is behind this....and it has something to do with jacking up stops per car and reducing overallowed!!!!!!!

I find the idea of having a prime-time TV show about "the decision" to be totally absurd, conceited, and self-centered on LeBron's part.

He seems to think that he occupies the center of the universe, or at least the NBA. Perhaps someone should remind him of the fact that he has yet to win a championship.

I miss the days when guys like Bird, Johnson, Abdul-Jabbar, Malone, and John Stockton were on the court. They were class acts.

+1 thanks

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now he's in the perfect position to nail a Kardashian......Khloe & Kourtney are both there running the Dash Store in Miami.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I feel like he wanted players to come to cleveland but sounded like some of the guys that he wanted didn't like the idea of playing for the cavs.

brett636

I don't understand it really. Wherever that guy plays basketball has no affect whatsoever on my life. Why should I care? Why was my evening radio talk show interrupted so that I could hear his "decision". I just think there are more relevant issues to discuss and this is certainly not one of them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The only good thing about "The Decision" was that all of the money spent on advertising was donated to the Boy's and Girl's Club where the show was broadcast from.

Beyond that, I couldn't care less where he chooses to play and certainly don't think we needed an hour of prime time TV for what boiled down to a 5 second announcement.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lebron James and the Miami Heat are in Cleveland tonight to play the Cavaliers. Lebron got the reception that I think most of us feel he deserves. The Cavaliers added extra security for the sold out game.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Have you heard about the new LeBron James iPhone?

You have to set it on "vibrate"...because it doesnt have any rings.