Let's Get the New Year Started Right "On Topic" Safety is the greatest most extreme issue.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I, In all of the issues you have raised (albeit, some good ones) why have you you not taken the initiative and brought forth these issues to a governing party yourself instead of bringing them up to an internet forum? I read your posts and have to admit that there are some instances where you do bring up good topics for discussion however, in doing so on an anonymous forum you are not solving anything unless of course it is simply to get a heated debate started.

Does the thrill of the argument arouse you or are you afraid of being labeled as a snitch / whistle blower if you were to come forward with all of your insight. Are you fearful that whatever job you do at UPS would become compromised with your observations of wrongdoing? And lastly, have ANY of your purported or actual violations been addressed and or rectified with a satisfactory conclusion?

Sincerely,
Scooby
scooby0048,

This is a discussion forum I come here to discuss, isn't that the purpose of a discussion forum.

Well I don't know.

Simply put I do take on issues.

I don't walk in in a yellow suit and say I am Integrity and I am here to take on so and so issue.

I do it in more conventional ways.

I only wear the yellow tights here on the BC.

Sincerely,
I

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sincerely,
I
...and to think, I actually thought you looked like that in real life.

This is a discussion forum I come here to discuss, isn't that the purpose of a discussion forum.
And how is that working out?

Simply put I do take on issues. I don't walk in in a yellow suit and say I am Integrity and I am here to take on so and so issue.
Back to one of my questions, what was the outcome of that? We want results, not lipservice. Discuss WHAT has been rectified please.

Sincerely,
Scooby

T

Turdferguson

scooby0048,

Well I don't know.

I don't walk in in a yellow suit and say I am Integrity and I am here to take on so and so issue.

Sincerely,
I
Is there a certain powder you use to eliminate chaffing while wearing yellow tights? What about the wings, how often do you feel it necessary to "preen" them to remove mites and other parasites from them

Integrity

Binge Poster
...and to think, I actually thought you looked like that in real life.

scooby0048,

I have been in discussion.

Some has been fruitful.

Thank You 10 point.

Others have been challenging, par for the old BC course.

You should check some of my old posts for some issues that I have dealt with in the past.

The issues that my secret identity handles is only shared on a very limited basis in PM.

I only up to those who I feel are genuine in trying to do good.

I generally don't open up with those who are obsessed with my posting style and my unwillingness to pander to some bully wannabes who frequent or have frequented this site in the past.

Sincerely,
I

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Is there a certain powder you use to eliminate chaffing while wearing yellow tights? What about the wings, how often do you feel it necessary to "preen" them to remove mites and other parasites from them
turdferguson,

Chaffing is not a problem.

They are safety breakaway wings not prone to parasitic infestations.

Sincerely,
I

boxcrusher

VonDutch,

You have a hangover?

I am very sorry to hear that.

Happy New Year anyway.

Why would you come to a discussion thread if you are incapable of participating in the discussion because of your hangover?

No judgement or condemnation, but starting a new year off with a hangover is very far from a good start.

Sincerely,
I
THIS is the best response to a hangover ever lol.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Yeah.....we got the 20 minute presentation on "Safety" Friday. Promises were made by management for rewards if we all worked safe.
That all went out the door about 5 hours into that day as one of our drivers did something stupid. AND DID NOT REPORT IT.
Guess what? Corporate concerns can get you pulled out of service immediately. This guy is going to get crucified. Second accident within 9 months.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Sincerely,
I

Even though, your repetitive posting style annoys me (and most of BrownCafe)

What issues have you "taken on" ?

Basic details will suffice.

Were these issues rectified through the grievance procedure ?

Were they rectified with OSHA involvement ?

This is a serious question.

Here is a chance to prove yourself.

Without responding to questions.... with your own.... "open ended" questions.

If your only response is to say "I will discuss it in a PM"

Or, "read my previous posts".... will be answer enough.

-Bug-

Integrity

Binge Poster
Even though, your repetitive posting style annoys me (and most of BrownCafe) That is not nice. (Brown cafe spokesperson? Maybe you could start a discussion on the topic, maybe even include a BC poll)

What issues have you "taken on" ? Seats In Package Cars, Building Heat

Basic details will suffice. Brought to UPS Help Line.

Were these issues rectified through the grievance procedure ? No

Were they rectified with OSHA involvement ? No, not that I know of.

This is a serious question. This is a statement not a question.

Here is a chance to prove yourself. To who and what exactly do I need to prove and why? (Sorry for the questions.)

If your only response is to say "I will discuss it in a PM" With good cause I do open up more in PM. (I don't mean evening.)

-Bug-
Big Union Guy,

Your statements or questions and my answers.

Even though, your repetitive posting style annoys me (and most of BrownCafe) That is not nice. (Brown cafe spokesperson? Maybe you could start a discussion on the topic, maybe even include a BC poll)

What issues have you "taken on" ? Seats In Package Cars, Building Heat

Basic details will suffice. Brought to UPS Help Line.

Were these issues rectified through the grievance procedure ? No

Were they rectified with OSHA involvement ? No, not that I know of.

This is a serious question. This is a statement not a question.

Here is a chance to prove yourself. To who and what exactly do I need to prove and why? (Sorry for the questions.)

If your only response is to say "I will discuss it in a PM" With good cause I do open up more in PM. (I don't mean evening.)

Sincerely,
I

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Just a heads up. This thread has a specific request for "On Topic" posts only.

If you feel the urge to go off topic there are always the Nothingness or Meaningless fluff threads.

Happy posting. :salute:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Even though, your repetitive posting style annoys me (and most of BrownCafe)

That is not nice.

It might not be nice.... But, I am sure you can read other posts.

What issues have you "taken on" ?

Seats In Package Cars, Building Heat

Ok.

Those are valid issues.

Were these issues rectified through the grievance procedure ?

Why not ?

Let me try and help you with this.

-Bug-

M

Mike hunt

turdferguson,

Chaffing is not a problem.

They are safety breakaway wings not prone to parasitic infestations.

Sincerely,
I
Do you ever get that chaffing in the summer months? The kind of chaffing around the back of your legs and buttocks. It's awful and was wondering if you think this would be a good thing to bring up to the CHSP?

Integrity

Binge Poster
It might not be nice.... But, I am sure you can read other posts.

Ok.

Those are valid issues.

Why not ?

Let me try and help you with this.

-Bug-
BigUnionGuy,

I was not confident in my Shop Steward's ability to handle these types of issues at the time.

If your willingness to help is sincere, then please let me know how you think you can help.

PM or public whatever you are most comfortable with.

Sincerely,
I