Letter box resupply

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Isn't there a checklist on the inside of the door?

Yes but it only gives the minimum number and type of supplies.

I have 5 drop boxes and like to keep them fully stocked with extra supplies in the collection area----the problem I run in to is people would rather take supplies from the box than order them either online or through the toll free number.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We getting yelled at, "Get out the building!", as soon as the PCM stops. Who has time to hunt down supplies?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We getting yelled at, "Get out the building!", as soon as the PCM stops. Who has time to hunt down supplies?

Letter box supplies are kept in our "look up room" which is locked in the morning. I gather my supplies after I do my PM check in, which also gives me a chance to flirt with the PM clerk.

Wally

Letter box supplies are kept in our "look up room" which is locked in the morning. I gather my supplies after I do my PM check in, which also gives me a chance to flirt with the PM clerk.

We don't anything like that and the clerks look.. well, not so good.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Is there a problem in the BOG with envelopes and ASD's walking out the door?

Why would they be locked up?

Wally

hqdefault.jpg