Letter box resupply

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Letter box supplies are kept in our "look up room" which is locked in the morning. I gather my supplies after I do my PM check in, which also gives me a chance to flirt with the PM clerk.
magnum.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
They are kept in the same room as the look-ups and will calls.

Try to keep up.

My question was, why do they need to be locked up?

And to go further, nobody in the BOG opens the look-up room in the morning for last-minute address corrections or to get parcels out to be picked up early?

Sounds to me like a rinky-dink center.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My question was, why do they need to be locked up?

And to go further, nobody in the BOG opens the look-up room in the morning for last-minute address corrections or to get parcels out to be picked up early?

Sounds to me like a rinky-dink center.

Our new center manager does not allow anyone to pickup packages until 10:30 am.

We do not have a 22.3 clerk assigned to do ADC's in the morning.

ADC's not done the night before are post carded.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
keep extra stock in the bottom of the letterbox. make sure your center has plenty of envelops etc. if not ask them to order more. hoard extra supplies.

barnyard

KTM rider
I used to keep extra stock in the bottom on the letterbox till someone dumped a pop into one. Turned into an even bigger mess.

I used to keep extra stock in the bottom on the letterbox till someone dumped a pop into one. Turned into an even bigger mess.
I was vacation covering for a letter box pick up route one time in our entertainment district and found a bunch of beer cans in the box on Monday afternoon.

worldwide

Guys i need to resupply letterboxes, would any one be willing to provide me with a thorough checklist of what i need to bring?

-Express envelopes
-Express paks
-NDA ASD's
-Saturday delivery stickers
-International waybills
-Waybill pouches

That's all you should need to resupply a drop box.