Local 251

smells like godzilla

I've seen the BA in the building almost every day this week.
It's my understanding that the local has multiple labor board charges against ups for trying to ban the BA from the building. We'll see.

wreckingball251

It's my understanding that the Warwick Police dept has multiple complaints against BA, (reason why banned or suspension ) So, yes Elvis251 we will see!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I've seen the BA in the building almost every day this week.
It's my understanding that the local has multiple labor board charges against ups for trying to ban the BA from the building. We'll see.
Has this BA ever been banned from any other barns?

street walking cheetah

Hey I'm new to post but I've been reading for some time. I wasn't too sure what went down a couple weeks ago, but my BA has been back, handling grievances and doing his thing.
A few people don't like him, mostly the old stewards who quit on us.
Ups will be ups, but things are better now since we voted the old guys out.

wide load

Hey I'm new to post but I've been reading for some time. I wasn't too sure what went down a couple weeks ago, but my BA has been back, handling grievances and doing his thing.
A few people don't like him, mostly the old stewards who quit on us.
Ups will be ups, but things are better now since we voted the old guys out.
Highly doubt your new to post. How's your grievance procedure going? I heard your 9.5 is awful.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
With one year down our local turned around 360 ! UPS is running great 9.5 grievance paid out, should be more money but still getting them paid . 8 hour request denial getting paid in our ctr . Stewards doing great all around !
Takes too long in our center. You can be on the list but im afraid someone is tweeking the numbers upstairs. Trust is a big issue between full time and management

street walking cheetah

A lot of guys are on the 9.5 list and get a better dispatch then before. I was never allowed on the 9.5 list before. Old stewards and BA never enforced 9.5, they didn't believe that guys should reduce their overtime.
Oh, and no more of the "be lucky you have a job" or "if you file a grievance you'll have a target on your back" smilet.
Ups doesn't like grievances, but too bad. My BA and stewards fight daily. That's why I pay dues and am proud to be a Teamster.

wide load

A lot of guys are on the 9.5 list and get a better dispatch then before. I was never allowed on the 9.5 list before. Old stewards and BA never enforced 9.5, they didn't believe that guys should reduce their overtime.
Oh, and no more of the "be lucky you have a job" or "if you file a grievance you'll have a target on your back" smilet.
Ups doesn't like grievances, but too bad. My BA and stewards fight daily. That's why I pay dues and am proud to be a Teamster.
How is the pay on the grievances? I heard people file but get nothing. Or if they do, it's chump change. People are being fired in record numbers and staying out for record time frames.
Also heard some of the current stewards are ready to jump ship.