Local 251

member6045

Yeah, funny thing about being in charge.

You get to pick and choose how and what you spend the money on.

You get to pick different printers.

You get to pick different lawyers.

You can pick different everything.

Hell, at least they aren't buying 3 pair of season tickets to see the Redsox.

Not only baseball tickets?? I see Z from local 89 Really likes NASCAR and Kentucky Kingdom wow!!!
Also who got fired!! $770,649 in severance??

M

Mike hunt

Jokester here. 804 paying fines to UPS for incompetence. 251 allows UPS to ban/suspend an agent. 89's Z has a motorcycle with plates TDUSUX. How are those locals success stories?
We are the biggest local in the Teamsters

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
805 and 504!!!!
Like there hasn't been Old Guard locals that have been caught doing all kinds of crap under Hoffa.

Funny how amnesia gets you every time when it comes to bad things the Old Guards have done.

Embezzle, threaten and financially mis-managing money comes off the top of my head.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Like there hasn't been Old Guard locals that have been caught doing all kinds of crap under Hoffa.

Funny how amnesia gets you every time when it comes to bad things the Old Guards have done.

Embezzle, threaten and financially mis-managing money comes off the top of my head.
But, those other locals didn't try to put a presidential candidate 2 years prior to hers going under. And I don't even know what 504 wasn't doing. That was a tragedy.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
But, those other locals didn't try to put a presidential candidate 2 years prior to hers going under. And I don't even know what 504 wasn't doing. That was a tragedy.
She ran against Hoffa, and you think her local was merged because of financial problems?

Do you even bother to look any further than the line of bull crap you are being fed by the Old Guard?

MY LOCAL IS IN WORSE FINANCIAL SHAPE THAN SANDY'S, AND IT HASN'T BEEN MERGED OR TRUSTEED YET.

Think that the reason may be because my local backs the Old Guard and Sandy didn't?

I do.

5habits100

She ran against Hoffa, and you think her local was merged because of financial problems?

Do you even bother to look any further than the line of bull crap you are being fed by the Old Guard?

MY LOCAL IS IN WORSE FINANCIAL SHAPE THAN SANDY'S, AND IT HASN'T BEEN MERGED OR TRUSTEED YET.

Think that the reason may be because my local backs the Old Guard and Sandy didn't?

I do.
Again you're wrong. But it's ok son.

Why is everything always threatening?? Is there something wrong that you would like to talk about? I just don't get the always threatening angle. I've never been threatened while being a teamster. I scrapped back in the day with a coue but it wasn't over any union issues.

I do.
That's a conspiracy theory.