Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

With the annual flag day celebration and monthly organizing meetings this weekend i wonder how many members will be there? Those members that claim to be involved never seem to make it to these meetings. I guess they feel that attending membership meetings suffices the requirements of being a concerned and involved member.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Am i in big trouble?
In case you haven't noticed (but i'm sure you have) names are used all over this site. That is why when you post full names they get censored.
I'm just sayin!

TOS violation. Using names. I'll just report it.

Full names, as a normal rule, are not allowed.
First names are allowed normally.
Elected Union officials are politicians and therefore public figures.
Appointed Union employees are not and therefore, their identify is protected as best we can.
The names (First or Last) of Brown cafe members who also are an elected Union official or appointed Union employee will NOT be allowed to be exposed on Brown Cafe open forums. By definition - that is being CREEPY.

Last edited:

The bottom Line

I have to agree with LB on something. You all know who he is so it's easy to find dirt and point fingers. Not one of you can prove you are any better or have done anything but sit on a forum and act like you are some kind of "hero" for all teamsters.

If all this thread is going to become is a attack on LB I recommend it be closed because it serves no purpose other then to attack a forum member.

Just my opinion.

SB is right LB challenged us which was dumb on his part, we just proved what we were saying. Just a suggestion look up the definition of narcissistic then go back to the start of the thread, which one of us fits the definition. We ask question he refuses to answer then demands we answer his. I don't kick dogs when they are down but I do put down wounded animals. If he's as smart as he claims he knows who we are. He tells me I have 5 screen names to me that sounds like he knows me, I have one. This guy is not well like in his center, I provided a list of coded names then he calls me a liar. He asks for proof then cries like a 2 year old when its given. This isn't the Girl Scout Bulletin board.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

TOS violation. Those individuals don't want their name on this site. You are slandering their names.
I'm sure randy, ron, bill, rick... manny, moe and jack don't want to see their names on forums but they're here right?
Are you grasping at straws because thats all you can come up with??

The Silent Bang

So if you love me names why don't you disclose yours then?
You'd love that wouldn't you.
You must work at the local, i've heard you guys are dying to know who i am.
Is this why your taking a stance against using names? Because when i use the name Grant you claim it's slander?
The thing with "slander" is that it's using someone's name to make false or damaging statements. My statements are not false and the damage? Well the damage is already been done thanks to the leadership of local 952.

SB I agree with Lead Belly. You come on BC and start trashing one of our stewards. You claim to know all about your Local so you must know UPS members file 10x the number of grievances than any other craft; but you trash a UPS steward. Man up and tell us your name and craft otherwise we will all know your just some supervisor that LB and his Local have put in check. You sound like just like my supervisor when my steward sets him straight. Cry Cry Cry!!! LB your not my steward but any UPS steward is better than any troll/supervisor.

SB I agree with Lead Belly. You come on BC and start trashing one of our stewards. You claim to know all about your Local so you must know UPS members file 10x the number of grievances than any other craft; but you trash a UPS steward. Man up and tell us your name and craft otherwise we will all know your just some supervisor that LB and his Local have put in check. You sound like just like my supervisor when my steward sets him straight. Cry Cry Cry!!! LB your not my steward but any UPS steward is better than any troll/supervisor.
So he's in management? Now I understand. Only a low level management person would stoop to this level. I'm makes sense now. The silent bag has to be in management.

The Silent Bang

You can do better than that! A supervisor? Management?? Really??
ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!
Desperate times boys??
I can tell you any name, any craft and you would believe me?? Please!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
TOS violation. Those individuals don't want their name on this site. You are slandering their names.
Full names, as a normal rule, are not allowed.
First names are allowed normally.
Elected Union officials are politicians and therefore public figures.
Appointed Union employees are not and therefore, their identify is protected as best we can.
The names (First or Last) of Brown cafe members who also are an elected Union official or appointed Union employee will NOT be allowed to be exposed on Brown Cafe open forums. By definition - that is being CREEPY.

SB is either management or a #1 Company man.
Fact 1.SB starts a thread accusing a Teamster Local of improprieties because they are being audited. All Teamster Locals are audited. Ask the IBT. It's required.
Fact 2. He bad mouths a Local's leadership but this same leadership keeps getting reelected. Why the hate? Do they hold you to the contract?
Fact 3 he does not attend any union meetings. Only company men refuse to attend.
Fact 4 he won't say who he is or where he works other than he is not a UPS teamster.
Fact 5 he hates on a known UPS steward.
He is either a supervisor or a company man. That would explain his hate. Which one is it SB?

The Silent Bang

So he's in management? Now I understand. Only a low level management person would stoop to this level. I'm makes sense now. The silent bag has to be in management.
I'm surprised your not calling me a comi! Your biggest comeback is "i'm management" Thing about that is i've always said i'm here because the members of my local union are not being represented, my elected leaders are not doing their job. Wouldn't you think that if i was management i'd be bashing The Teamsters Union not just the leaders of my local.
You disappoint me Lead, and your new found friend RTC ..

I'm surprised your not calling me a comi! Your biggest comeback is "i'm management" Thing about that is i've always said i'm here because the members of my local union are not being represented, my elected leaders are not doing their job. Wouldn't you think that if i was management i'd be bashing The Teamsters Union not just the leaders of my local.
You disappoint me Lead, and your new found friend RTC ..
Do you shop at Walmart? Are you changing the oil on that Kia Edgar.