Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

LagunaBrown

Where's your proof? You can say anything on this site, you provide nothing except your baseless self admirations of how your such a wonderful steward! God's gift to the Teamsters you claim! I did this, i did that, i i i i !! With you it's never WE!

Quite the contrary. We have 2 other active stewards that all keep in constant contact and round table all issues with our Business Agents. Our Agents have empowered us to fight for members rights and hats off to them. Anytime you want to attack my ability to represent the members you better be able to Bring something to the table and not just make accusations like a coward. So how long do you need to get a steward election going so we can see who "beats the dumb out of who."

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Lagunabrown, if Local 952 is placed into trusteeship and the entire executive board is expelled what are you gonna do? Per IBT constitution rules there must be an election within 18 months.

Will you grow the courage to form a slate and run for local office? Or will you just stand on the sidelines in disgrace knowing that the krooks you supported went down in flames?

Answer the question Lagunabrown?
HE won't be able to successfully run for office.

Not with the track record of blind obedience to PK as his ship was going down.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

The bottom Line

MR. LB
“Whenever you are about to find fault with someone, ask yourself the following question: What fault of mine most nearly resembles the one I am about to criticize?”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”

The bottom Line

MR LB
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”

WE'VE SHOWED YOU REFUSE TO SEE

The bottom Line

“I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than on the opinion of others.”
DNA TO LB

The bottom Line

“You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.”

LB READ AND ABSORB

The Silent Bang

Quite the contrary. We have 2 other active stewards that all keep in constant contact and round table all issues with our Business Agents. Our Agents have empowered us to fight for members rights and hats off to them. Anytime you want to attack my ability to represent the members you better be able to Bring something to the table and not just make accusations like a coward. So how long do you need to get a steward election going so we can see who "beats the dumb out of who."
This guys like Fred Astaire! You dance so much i'm going to call you "happy feet"
You still failed to show us proof of the outstanding work you do as a Union Steward, a labor advocate and last Local 952 self proclaimed hero. Did you wear a cape to work today? Please share some pics with us! ha ha ha ha !!

LagunaBrown

This guys like Fred Astaire! You dance so much i'm going to call you "happy feet"
You still failed to show us proof of the outstanding work you do as a Union Steward, a labor advocate and last Local 952 self proclaimed hero. Did you wear a cape to work today? Please share some pics with us! ha ha ha ha !!

All this talk but not a peep in the real world...... I believe I told you show me one grievance and we can compare. Keep dodging me in the real world and hide in the shadows of the Internet. What a teamster.

542thruNthru

I have to agree with LB on something. You all know who he is so it's easy to find dirt and point fingers. Not one of you can prove you are any better or have done anything but sit on a forum and act like you are some kind of "hero" for all teamsters.

If all this thread is going to become is a attack on LB I recommend it be closed because it serves no purpose other then to attack a forum member.

Just my opinion.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
RIP Fred Astaire

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have to agree with LB on something. You all know who he is so it's easy to find dirt and point fingers. Not one of you can prove you are any better or have done anything but sit on a forum and act like you are some kind of "hero" for all teamsters.

If all this thread is going to become is a attack on LB I recommend it be closed because it serves no purpose other then to attack a forum member.

Just my opinion.
LB keeps responding to these trolls so he is pretty much a partner in this process as anyone else.

The Silent Bang

Just my opinion.
I could respect that, but looking at his last post you can see he makes it all about him and his accomplishments. If you look at the start of this thread you could see he came out with both barrels blazing, talking about my integrity and creditability.
He chooses to post, he chooses to expose himself here. He clearly thinks he's right and we are ALL wrong. He clearly has the option not to post and not to expose his accomplishments.
Just my opinion.

RIP Fred Astaire
giphy.gif

Inthegame

I could respect that, but looking at his last post you can see he makes it all about him and his accomplishments. If you look at the start of this thread you could see he came out with both barrels blazing, talking about my integrity and creditability.
He chooses to post, he chooses to expose himself here. He clearly thinks he's right and we are ALL wrong. He clearly has the option not to post and not to expose his accomplishments.
Just my opinion.
Hold on there cowboy, you started the thread with "both barrels blazing" with your allegations of impropriety on pure supposition. LB responded by stating the audits should be concluded before anyone assumes anything. You choose to shoot first, ask questions later. LB's course is more prudent. And undeniably he is a steward that gets involved while those attacking him are heavy on what should happen but light on making things happen.
It's obvious you guys have differing opinions but the personal attacks are getting old. T-Net failed for a reason.

LagunaBrown

Last time I checked these kind of arguments should be teamster to teamster and face to face. Bottom line is it is not right to do this online. I was only trying to get them involved with the Local and not just slam it. My bad.

Hopefully some of you will dance on down to the local membership meeting.

The Silent Bang

Hold on there cowboy, you started the thread with "both barrels blazing" with your allegations of impropriety on pure supposition. LB responded by stating the audits should be concluded before anyone assumes anything. You choose to shoot first, ask questions later. LB's course is more prudent. And undeniably he is a steward that gets involved while those attacking him are heavy on what should happen but light on making things happen.
It's obvious you guys have differing opinions but the personal attacks are getting old. T-Net failed for a reason.
I posted whats going on at my local pilgrim.
LB choose to respond to MY post. I came in with with stealth bombers because even though NO one knows who i am, i know way too much and this is why LB is so concerned with everything i post. Because he knows the truth and exposing it here hurts Grant and Patrick more than it did on T-Net.

By the way T-Net closed down because of political concerns. You see the owner of T-Net works for Rome. And being that he is running with JR and they've lost lots of traction with the members it would be a conflict of interest for them to bash JR and Rome on that site. The site was forced to close by the power that be.

I posted whats going on at my local pilgrim.
LB choose to respond to MY post. I came in with with stealth bombers because even though NO one knows who i am, i know way too much and this is why LB is so concerned with everything i post. Because he knows the truth and exposing it here hurts Grant and Patrick more than it did on T-Net.

By the way T-Net closed down because of political concerns. You see the owner of T-Net works for Rome. And being that he is running with JR and they've lost lots of traction with the members it would be a conflict of interest for them to bash JR and Rome on that site. The site was forced to close by the power that be.
One of the things you need to understand though is that you say no one knows who you are. Don't get this confused with people really wanting to know who your are. Trust me. Not many people are going to see your thread and even more just don't care about what you say.

The Silent Bang

One of the things you need to understand though is that you say no one knows who you are. Don't get this confused with people really wanting to know who your are. Trust me. Not many people are going to see your thread and even more just don't care about what you say.
And thats perfectly OK with me, Just as long as Patrick, Grant and most of the the principle officers (which i personally know they monitor this site) of JC42 see what i am posting i'm ok with that.

LagunaBrown

Let's not feed the trolls anymore and let photog do his job. I'll be waiting for my girl Ginger Rodgers (silent Bang) to dance with me at the hall.