Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

Silent you have as much of an idea of who I am as I have of you. We Do Not Know Each Other! The only difference is I don't care who you are!!! You crack me up. My screen name should give you a clear idea of who I am as a person. Read your contract that is what defines your relationship with your employer and union. It's all there in black and white. Silent, it is sad to say but every local has a brother/sister like you. Everything is personal to you and you are always right and anything that doesn't go your way is an absolute travesty of justice. So what, your principle officer isn't a saint and you can pick the fly :censored2: out of his shortcomings. Guess what, people can point out my faults and yours as well. Nobody is perfect. That's why locals have elections!!! Win one. If you lose, respect your brothers and sisters and except that they do not agree with you. If you win then feel validated, but understand the only reason I think your posts are personal is because they sound that way. I don't know all of your posts but the ones that I have read, they all sound like issues that you should bring up at the general membership meetings and not on an internet site. Your posts remind me of my teamster brothers/sisters that disappoint me the most. Stop complaining and start doing. I'm out.
You think that reading your contract defines you as the person you are? Look rookie, the contract does not define the relationship with the employer and yourself. If it was that easy we wouldn't have terminations, panels, grievance hearings. The contract is a legal binding document that the employer violates on a daily basis, it's not set in stone and could be misinterpreted by either party.
So explain your naive way of trying to bring in a contract to what my post have been on here consistently.
You sound like a washed up steward that knows nothing and was taken out for that reason.

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You think that reading your contract defines you as the person you are? Look rookie, the contract does not define the relationship with the employer and yourself. If it was that easy we wouldn't have terminations, panels, grievance hearings. The contract is a legal binding document that the employer violates on a daily basis, it's not set in stone and could be misinterpreted by either party.
So explain your naive way of trying to bring in a contract to what my post have been on here consistently.
You sound like a washed up steward that knows nothing and was taken out for that reason.
Is he a rookie or an old steward I'm confused.......I can't make any sense out of this thread........it's all thoughts an opinions no facts.......it's out bag

The Silent Bang

Is he a rookie or an old steward I'm confused.......I can't make any sense out of this thread........it's all thoughts an opinions no facts.......it's out bag
Where are you getting that i said he's an old steward? Are you confusing "washed up" with old steward?
Regardless if you believe these thread or not, the facts have been stated. If these were simple opinions i wouldn't have these nit-wits wanting me to stop posting and "wait for the results" There in no need to wait, nothing here is a lie and they know it.

Where are you getting that i said he's an old steward? Are you confusing "washed up" with old steward?
Regardless if you believe these thread or not, the facts have been stated. If these were simple opinions i wouldn't have these nit-wits wanting me to stop posting and "wait for the results" There in no need to wait, nothing here is a lie and they know it.
Please don't stop posting Bag. You make us all feel better about ourselves with every word you type. Please type away.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Willing it with posts isn't going to help.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You said washed up steward I figured you meant he was around to long but my bad bag for trying to use logic.... I forgot this was your story you tell it how you want

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I just figured out why this thread is a little bit slow the angels are on the road........hey bag who has the angels tickets on the 17th against the red Sox.......if your not sure can you please hire a private investigator to find out.....I just know there is a smoking gun there somewhere

The Silent Bang

I just figured out why this thread is a little bit slow the angels are on the road........hey bag who has the angels tickets on the 17th against the red Sox.......if your not sure can you please hire a private investigator to find out.....I just know there is a smoking gun there somewhere
PK had a brilliant moment and gave away all the Angels tickets at the last membership meeting. I'm sure most of his BA's are upset that they will no longer get to go to all the prime games of the season.
If PK was any smarter he would give up those season tickets and spend that money on .... Oh maybe .. fixing the leaky roof, fixing the broken plumbing, or what about getting ride of all the mold in some of those offices..
Now that would be brilliant!

The Silent Bang

Willing it with posts isn't going to help.
1423229295421.jpg

Evil

Hey Pujols drew Bryant from the Cubs for the Home Run Derby. Maybe 952 can take the members instead of the staff and put the hot dogs and Bud Lights on the local's credit card. Don't forget to itemize each expense Irishman. Remember, what member was each ticket given to, how many dogs did each member eat and how many Bud Lights for each. If you catch a ball don't forget to add that to.