Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

Oh so YOU orchestrated this audit from your computer...... Please, you don't want me here because I state the obvious. Look at all the trollish trash talking by you guys that hide behind a computer but you never said ONE word at the hall let alone even go to membership meetings. You should be ashamed of your self talking about building a better Union. Building it better how? Like this? Your pretty talk as an Internet teamster is a farce. Look all the things your crew say but you can't show me one damn grievance? Silent Bang you are the biggest embarrassment becuase it's obvious you have worked with real teamsters but you have been reduced to reformer tactics.... Again I will wait for the audit to show me their results and not an ounce of belief from you for obvious reasons. 896BA is the only one here worth their salt.... I know he he is active in the real world.
This computer and a few phone calls.
Your naive to think that the IBT isn't on all these boards.
I'm wondering why Grant allows you to continue to post like a fool on these boards. You really think your doing the local any good. You just give me more ammo to continue the barrage of attacks on you and the entire Eboard of local 952.

Grant your boy here is sinking you deeper in a hole you might not be able to climb out of.

The Silent Bang

If Kelly does not get removed by the IRB and runs again next year with only one opposing slate I find it impossible for him to beat the challenging slate made up of old Kelly supporters and reformers that have maintained their opposition to Kelly from the get go.

Kelly is done, put in a fork in him. He's got a nice pension....he's not gonna starve to death.
Speaking of opposing slates i hear that Bill E down in Ventura L.U. 186 is going to have some trouble in his next election. The 2 slates that ran against him Able G and Benny H, one reform and one old guard have joined forces and combined to take him out. Maybe that is something that needs to happen in our locals that have been mismanaged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil

Speaking of opposing slates i hear that Bill E down in Ventura L.U. 186 is going to have some trouble in his next election. The 2 slates that ran against him Able G and Benny H, one reform and one old guard have joined forces and combined to take him out. Maybe that is something that needs to happen in our locals that have been mismanaged.

There is no doubt Local 186 will be won by the Abel G Slate this year. Three years ago in a three way split, Abel G lost by 43 votes. They're gonna slaughter Bill E this year and the JC knows it.

WeDon'tForget

For 3 years you have been doing this same crap on t-net and nothing has ever come of it. You claimed their was an uprising at local 952 but Patrick was still re-elected. Who is the DONKEY? You can't run in on a witch hunt with pitch forks. Only the people doing the audit have any authority in the matter. Please don't lie..... It's purely political for you.
Purely Political??? I don't see anyone else giving themselves a pat on the back as much as you do. Telling everyone how much you do for the local. Repeating yourself over and over again about how many grievances you file and how many people you help everyday. Seems like you are the one trying to score the points here Mr. M

WeDon'tForget

If any Slates do come out next election it will be worthless if there are two opposing slates. It is almost a guarantee that PK will win and he knows it. Does anyone ( Realbrown, Silentbang, Evil) have contact with the last 2 or 3 slates that have run in the past? It's time to realize we all have one common goal.

LagunaBrown

Purely Political??? I don't see anyone else giving themselves a pat on the back as much as you do. Telling everyone how much you do for the local. Repeating yourself over and over again about how many grievances you file and how many people you help everyday. Seems like you are the one trying to score the points here Mr. M

Show me one grievance you filed, please. Show me your not here Purely Politically and you fight for members everyday. Please give me some proof because there are no points here except that you are a fraud.

The bottom Line

He is our elected leader and is responsible for his duties as such so I would expect actions that would be justly imposed. On the flip side if the local clears the audit he would get no praise from a soul and you all would find something else to complain about him on the internet.
Oh so YOU orchestrated this audit from your computer...... Please, you don't want me here because I state the obvious. Look at all the trollish trash talking by you guys that hide behind a computer but you never said ONE word at the hall let alone even go to membership meetings. You should be ashamed of your self talking about building a better Union. Building it better how? Like this? Your pretty talk as an Internet teamster is a farce. Look all the things your crew say but you can't show me one damn grievance? Silent Bang you are the biggest embarrassment becuase it's obvious you have worked with real teamsters but you have been reduced to reformer tactics.... Again I will wait for the audit to show me their results and not an ounce of belief from you for obvious reasons. 896BA is the only one here worth their salt.... I know he he is active in the real world.

Nobody follows a spineless jellyfish. He gets upset if a fellow steward steward comes up with a different angel on the contract, he is an in the box thinker, if he doesn't come up with the idea yours won't work. Rather than dig into the actions of the irishman hell stay out of it, doesn't want to jeopardize his chances of becoming a BA

LagunaBrown

Nobody follows a spineless jellyfish. He gets upset if a fellow steward steward comes up with a different angel on the contract, he is an in the box thinker, if he doesn't come up with the idea yours won't work. Rather than dig into the actions of the irishman hell stay out of it, doesn't want to jeopardize his chances of becoming a BA

Spineless? You mean like yourself that won't show up to the membership meeting and say your peace man to man. Like you who trash talks on the people that do the fighting against management while you have zero proof you do a damn thing? You are a sad man to keep trying to discredit a steward of the Union when you have no creditability to give.

The bottom Line

Show me one grievance you filed, please. Show me your not here Purely Politically and you fight for members everyday. Please give me some proof because there are no points here except that you are a fraud.
That is all you got? You sound like a child when you call everyone that.... It shows you have little knowledge or intelligence. Anytime you want to compare the pile of grievances I have filed for the members verses you just let me know. We can and add up all the monies, jobs and seniority I have fought for and it will dwarf anything you have ever done for the members or the local. You should be so proud of yourself and your other internet warriors.

Made some calls today and got the 411 on you. That stack off grievances you filed is :censored2:, for every one you filed you should have filed 2 more and for everyone you did file you personally screwed 2 members. You either worked your scheduled vacation or allowed other members work theirs. In fact the other steward in your center albert, worked his scheduled vacation. He got into a heated discussion with Mike D about this practice. Your center has more drivers loading their trucks before their start time than preloaders. Its know as selective enforcement(corruption), you don't give a :censored2: about the utility, cover or air drivers when you allow this to happen, you just see it as making the full time driver happy. These are the facts there is no dispute. My CI tells me he can get me the print out of the vacation schedule and the time cards showing drivers worked their vacations. You can verify my claims by talking with Albert A, Dillon D and Mike D.

The bottom Line

Spineless? You mean like yourself that won't show up to the membership meeting and say your peace man to man. Like you who trash talks on the people that do the fighting against management while you have zero proof you do a damn thing? You are a sad man to keep trying to discredit a steward of the Union when you have no creditability to give.

I'm content to sit here and expose the rampant corruption at the local and your arrogant narcissistic personality. I have posted numerous questions and solutions to you yet rather than get informed you chose to remain ignorant.
Show up at a meeting, I'll leave that to Mike D he's better equipt to handle one of Bs back attacks. Do you have any idea how that turned out? You don't know me but I know you I talk to the drivers in your center and the ones that have left their opinions of working with you. Others they tell me about you pontificating and condescending attitude. Your endorsement of the carve out, another sell out.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He is our elected leader and is responsible for his duties as such so I would expect actions that would be justly imposed. On the flip side if the local clears the audit he would get no praise from a soul and you all would find something else to complain about him on the internet.
If he clears the audit, which I don't think he will, he still needs to be removed for failing to financially manage our local.

He has pretty much single handily bankrupted our lical.

The day he took office, our local had almost no debt and owned 9 properties outright, with money in the bank.

Now all the properties, including our local's building (which, due to neglected maintenance is falling apart) have loans against them and the money in the bank is almost all gone.

Face it, he has over spent for years.

Too bad you just can't see it.

Teamsters: House will vote on Fast Track this week. Last chance to stop this job killing bill. Already called your Rep? Call again!

LagunaBrown

I'm content to sit here and expose the rampant corruption at the local and your arrogant narcissistic personality. I have posted numerous questions and solutions to you yet rather than get informed you chose to remain ignorant.
Show up at a meeting, I'll leave that to Mike D he's better equipt to handle one of Bs back attacks. Do you have any idea how that turned out? You don't know me but I know you I talk to the drivers in your center and the ones that have left their opinions of working with you. Others they tell me about you pontificating and condescending attitude. Your endorsement of the carve out, another sell out.

Wow. Troll, you already tried this one Reform952 and on T-Net (both shut down that's why your here) but let's do it again...... You had no such conversations with those 15 members but I will let them know that your name posting drivers again but this time on BC. I will also let them know that some coward that won't even add his name to the list is doing so just like last time. Yes even to the 5 that have that have transferred or retired (maybe you should update your list).........

I would advise you to have a steward election if unsatisfied but you would have tried that already if you sniffed the chance. The fact that your doing this through the Internet is shameful and shows your desperation. You must feel like such a proud Teamster.

LagunaBrown

Try these accusations at my center an not on the Internet honey. Looks like you and EE got a slate. I told you it won't be long till you pair up with them.

The Silent Bang

Where's your proof? You can say anything on this site, you provide nothing except your baseless self admirations of how your such a wonderful steward! God's gift to the Teamsters you claim! I did this, i did that, i i i i !! With you it's never WE!

LagunaBrown

Surely with all the talk on this website you should be able to muster up at least a steward election to prove something to us. Ha ha ha runaway little Internet doggie is you got nothing.

Don't sing it bring it!