Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Only tax where you just may get some money back.

I remember here in Florida the way they got the people to vote the lottery in was to say how much money was going to go to help schools. Well fast forward to today and we are paying higher taxes than before the lottery was here and the schools are always fund raising for everything. I would like to know where the millions of dollars every week goes.
The lottery is a scam and people don’t care because they “think” they will get big dollars back on a few bucks spent.

Last edited:

Johney

I remember here in Florida the way they got the people to vote the lottery in was to say how much money was going to go to help schools. Well fast forward to today and we are paying higher taxes than before the lottery was here and the schools are always fund raising for everything. I would like to know where the millions of dollars every week goes.
So true

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The lottery is a scam and people don’t care because they “think” they will get big dollars back on a few bucks spent.
Don't complain. Your taxes are still low.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Don't complain. Your taxes are still low.
Our taxes always was especially the years before the lottery came to this state. We was always told it was because of tourism. But between property taxes and insurance this state is getting hard to afford.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our taxes always was especially the years before the lottery came to this state. We was always told it was because of tourism. But between property taxes and insurance this state is getting hard to afford.
Lol, property taxes in my state start around $8k for a small home. Add to that income tax.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Someone here wins must buy everyone 🥃
C9FD6A52-D67B-46CC-BB3D-804D55245E63.jpeg

I’ll hook you all up!

Over70irregs

Got the plan. Just send a site message gift card for $10 to all reg shleps on BC. With that much $ you can afford to hire someone to do it. If I win it’s gonna happen.