Maintaining Weight During Peak.

Rolling Brown Out

Ok, in all seriousness. This is my 4th peak season at UPS as a driver but first year body building. I gained 25 lbs in muscle this year and don't want to lose it. Any tips from any body builders to maintain?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Keep the calories up with plenty of lean proteins and healthy fats. Hit the gym during break if you can. If you're lifting heavy and running packages around I would say make sure you have enough carbs for energy. Have a protein shake in the morning and one after lunch with skim milk

Dr.Brownz

Ok, in all seriousness. This is my 4th peak season at UPS as a driver but first year body building. I gained 25 lbs in muscle this year and don't want to lose it. Any tips from any body builders to maintain?

Take all breaks at the time the contract says. Do not work through lunch. Eat alot of protein. Make your helper do all the deliveries. Do not run. Don't hide missed packages by sheeting them as futured.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No way you gained 25 pounds of pure muscle-in one year, unless you are on the juice.

Mr.nobody

You did not mention your height or current weight. But what anyone would do is increase protein intake by about 20% watch your weight and if it goes down I would increase protein some more by 10%. After that I'd start increasing healthy fats. Some muscle and strangth loss during peak is going to happen. Try and hit the gym as much as you can with out over working and risk injuries. I can only go twice a week during peak.

Body building for 7 years.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
No way you gained 25 pounds of pure muscle-in one year, unless you are on the juice.

It is definitely tough to measure how much muscle you gained vs how much fat you lost but I can honestly say during the first year of lifting you gain much more muscle than you will any other year. There is a reason its called "noob gains". 25 pounds seem like a lot just when you say it out load but when you factor in someone's current stats its really not as unrealistic as it sounds