Marty's retiring

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Was I bragging? :censored2:
No, but your judging people for no reason, when you‘re 55, and figuring out how long the money you have saved will last, and aren’t limping from this job, then resurrect this thread and tell me to :censored2: off. Hopefully when your 55, your kids college is payed for, your pension is healthy and paying well, your 401k is banging, your house is payed off, your spouse is ready to retire, and all that. Good luck brother, all I was saying is don’t judge someone til you’ve walked in their shoes.

21Savage

No, but your judging people for no reason, when you‘re 55, and figuring out how long the money you have saved will last, and aren’t limping from this job, then resurrect this thread and tell me to :censored2: off. Hopefully when your 55, your kids college is payed for, your pension is healthy and paying well, your 401k is banging, your house is payed off, your spouse is ready to retire, and all that. Good luck brother, all I was saying is don’t judge someone til you’ve walked in their shoes.
:censored2: yeah I Judge it. I walk in and loook at some of these drivers and look at how pathetic they are. Most of them are straight trash. We hire anyone apparently.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yeah shut your mouth
C1F03683-95D1-4BBA-9F4E-48BB6CC13FF4.gif